New Records

1835 replies [Last post]

woo hoo you got the 600 reply Party

Its not really hard to do the speed click.I mostly minimize the game (alt-enter) than start clicking it.When it gets a little force I click it for a minute or so and than the force gets bigger (but not nearly as strong as peter's).Also for youtube I cant watch how you guys break the whistle or I would try it.

My Profile

Sorry cant watch it Crying

My Profile

Wow, nice work. That last one must have made your nervous Tongue

Done a vid for SHS 36b

I know another can be caught but its very hard and I've had enough at trying.
Another one could also be got by doing this-

@weed, I've had balls stick on the underside before, its a funny glitch. I'll see if I can lift it like you say.
As for burning man, you could get 1 or 2 more but I wont be attempting it, I'm sick of that level and doing speed clicking. I also wont be trying fly away again for those reasons.

Awesome.Now you can work on a few time records which doesn't have a vid.I'm try to do 0 moves on welcoming unit.For getting the black goos to the structure you may want to use the common goo. Smile

Edit: 20 goos at my first try Smile http://oi47.tinypic.com/2lkedj9.jpg
the reason I stoped here because I attached a common goo to the wheel Sad

My Profile

I might have a go at some, but I would normally only attempt time ones if I was going for a record.

Than try to break the reocrd Tongue.

2 things I find out on welcoming unit.

1.You want the structure to be a triangle or the 2 line together (though triangle is the best so far I seen)

2.You dont have to work on one goo just throw it randomly to the black goos and the goos will get to the other side Smile

Problems:

1.Make the structure a triangle.

2.You might get only 2-3 goos after every 4-7 mins.

3.How do I count those goos? lol.

4.Making sure you dont make a move.

5.The weight.I dont know if it will get to the pipe as I got only 20 goos and i used a balloon to take it to the pipe.

6.*yawn* The level is so boring and tiring Tired

Edit: 28 collected in 0 moves http://oi50.tinypic.com/n4gy8m.jpg also I was recording it (sorry for not getting 36 balls).It lasted a whole 27 mins.

My Profile

Beat Kopa's old 10 sec record for ivy towers OCD

@nav, 28, thats just not good enough, now go back and try again Wink

@weed, the record count for Kopa is now 7, I took his whistler time ones and now this one.

Fine i'll go at it again *sigh*.

My Profile

No, dont bother if you dont want, we all know how its done and a pain to do.

nah it will be fun to get a record which dosen't has a vid Smile

what do i use to make my videos shorter?

(if anyone wants to know how to get the black balls here is the vid http://videobam.com/MqtNo you can just watch the first 2-3 mins as it shows how to get it the rest is on getting the others which is pretty boring,sorry for the video quality)

My Profile

About the 15, I was remembering the old number that was there before weed updated it.
And it is 7, some time records set the OCD one as well, like on whistler, flying machine, fistys bog etc.

It doesnt help that you keep removing what you said nav.

oh ok.sorry wont do it again.

My Profile

Done Incin. in 4 moves, I'll upload vid tomorrow.
http://imageshack.us/a/img22/5912/incindest4moves.jpg

naveed_rizvi wrote:
what do i use to make my videos shorter?

A video editor, the one I use is this, you can split/trim them and add effects.

hi,Peter B,do you think HTIC can get more goos?Use fast clicking BUG and detach it like Weather vane。

eeee

worldofgooballs wrote:
hi,Peter B,do you think HTIC can get more goos?

In weather vane the structure is stuck to the ground so you can rip it off but in HTIC you have to make the structure go to the spikes.More is possible if your lucky.Like in burning man you can get more but peter doesn't want to do speed clicking from what he said in his earlier post.

@peter ok.Grates on the 4 move.Anyone thinking 3 move is possible by whack the line straight to the pipe without using the bomb? Tongue

My Profile

Here's the vid

@worldofgooballs, MOM4Evr suggested that once, I replied with -

Quote:
@MOM4, Re.HTIC, the problem with that is there's only one balloon. So i'd have to drop the structure and hope it stayed balancing on one ball for enough time to pull the balloon down. And even then, the balloon probably wouldnt have enough strength (even after re-clicking on it) to rip it off cos that balloon also has to be able to reach the structure on the left as well, if the balloon is set too high you cant reach it.

Although, it might be possible, I wont be trying it though.

@nav, that is possible, but it would require some serious skill, too much for me. Actually it would be possible to do it in 0 moves, the starting structure has 3 albinos that could be kicked up and detach one on the wall. But again, I'm not trying it, 4's good enough for me. Smile

I hate youtube Tongue (in other words dont know what record you made).

So is anyone trying to get 0 moves on upper shaft or chain in vid?

ohh wait figured what video you made and I just noticed only those 2 levels are left without the least move video.

My Profile

That vid I just uploaded was for incin.
Do you know the reason why you cant get youtube to work? You really need to fix it.

I tried upper shaft but kept failing to snap it off in time. I'll try and get one for chain.

yeah youtube is giving problem in my country.

ok.i'm still working on welcoming unit.

0 move on incin will be very hard.it is possible but it will take you alot of tries though

My Profile

LTumbleweed wrote:

Also Not sure if the bomb will explode without the fuse goo.

There is a chance on exploding or not but if you take out 3 of the fuse you have to go more down thus getting farther away from the walls.

My Profile

Did you try leaving OOS for hours to see if 6 fish would lift it? If not, then it could be your first record Wink

So, its your country then that doesnt allow youtube?

I always forget to do OOS Tongue

yeah its blocked for some time and I dont know why.

do you think the max goo of hello world can be collected by this way also? http://oi46.tinypic.com/4dm3k.jpg

My Profile

Why yes, it can Smile

I forgot, you cant see it, duh Puzzled

Check the net to see if theres a workaround to get youtube working.

one simple walkaround,go to another country.

since that thats gone,i'm wondering whether 1 move is possible at deliverance

My Profile

@naveed_rizvi Try to use a proxy. Search for "http proxy". Hope it helps. Smile

Is it possible to download the vids using a site like http://keepvid.com/

ok i'll check those two thanks Smile

Edit: Proxy doesn't work the video downloader also dosen't work Sad

My Profile

Try a different proxyt then.