New Records

1835 replies [Last post]

different proxy?

ohh and i found another level which can be improved.

Server Farm-more than 30 balls (for more balls I try to do the strat of the 3 move)

same level-2 moves

Edit: ok I left OOS for the night.I'll check it back after 15 hours later

My Profile

Well, did keepvid work?

Nah, I dont think server farm can be improved that way.

Try this:

Type 74.125.225.102 into your address bar.
I've been able to get around local blocks consistently by doing that, since for some reason they never block the IP. I assume your block is much more advanced, but it can't hurt to try.

You can also try http://ord08s08-in-f6.1e100.net if you want.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

ok i cant do OOS unless i have to seat at my computer for hours.my computer logs off after a few mins if you dont use the mouse or keyboard and crossing everything.

keepvid didn't work also that site.

forget the OOS thing i found a way which will not log-off my computer

My Profile

Remember to attach them all to the very top.

i did them. http://oi50.tinypic.com/21cxavn.jpg

this is only 5-7h i didn't leave it for the night yet.and i crossed it because i feeling bored Tongue

My Profile

Woah! It seems there is going to be a new record! Laughing out loud
I wonder if 5 moves are possible.

6 move is taking forever lol 5 move would be possible but i would want to get the 6 move first

My Profile

If you create another account you can leave the game running on that and switch back to your normal one. I had about 5 accounts running when I did hello world so I could try again if I failed on one.

i only have 1 acount.i dont know how to make another

My Profile

It seems Peter B use sandbox to do it.

oh ok.i'll do it with 1 account anyway because i only have to wait a few hours and dont have to do anything

My Profile

No, didnt use sandbox, I just made other accounts and switched between them.
Go to control panel, user accounts, manage another account, create another account. But you might have to reinstall the game on the new account.

i dont need to make another acount but thanks anyway Smile

ok the OOS is taking forever.peter or anyone else wants to wait for a long time can try to get that record

Edit: I think I found a way to get less moves on grape vine. I dont know if this is possible or not but http://oi45.tinypic.com/2ch6c11.jpg .If we get a pilot at the circle I made and throw it like in pavkes 19 move video it may reach it.

My Profile

That would be really hard because of the killer wheel.

It still is possible.

My Profile

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but the PixelProduct balls are grumpy. The Pilots can't attach themselfs to one of them.

No I dont mean attaching them i'm saying making it go to that structure.the place i made that circle is where the pilot is supposed to be for making it go to the upper structure

My Profile

Ah ok, sorry I misunderstood you. That would be worth a try.

Also I found something,if you retry alot there is a chance one of the bit will fall on the lake and reducing 1 move.

My Profile

Hi Guys,

Got a new one for you, Fistys Bog. It should still be possible to get it accross to the pipe. So thats only 3 goo's used and they can potentially be retrieved plus you've already ripped one off.

.be

Heres a screenshot of one which didnt kill the balloon.

http://gyazo.com/d1c2eecfbdf4e81f8608dc7b9f4a2b52

naveed_rizvi wrote:
i dont need to make another acount but thanks anyway Smile

ok the OOS is taking forever.peter or anyone else wants to wait for a long time can try to get that record

Edit: I think I found a way to get less moves on grape vine. I dont know if this is possible or not but http://oi45.tinypic.com/2ch6c11.jpg .If we get a pilot at the circle I made and throw it like in pavkes 19 move video it may reach it.

I think it is impossible because I tried it and the pilot cannot jump that high.

@mygod,Yeah I was also trying it but couldn't get to that point so it could be impossible but who knows.

@kefail,this forum is for records and how to get them,dont post those.

My Profile

kefail is a spambot. Unfortunately it's been a member for 21 weeks so it's an "established user" and I can't ban it, however I deleted its post.

Oh ok.

Edit:Anyone noticed that you can get 0 move by making a triangle on the red carpet? sorry no screen shot at the moment but I did it.

Edit2:Getting the common goo on the roof of upper shaft is not possible,I dont think the shaking bug can be used in a strand.

Edit3:Wait its possible.But you need to give lots of strands to it to rip it off.

My Profile

Peter B wrote:
@weed, I dont know much about the partner thing, do you think wogfan would benefit from it?

Hey Peter. I actually was offered partnership with Youtube long time ago, right when I took over the channel from original wogfan. But after talking to him and Kyle and Ron, I(we) decided that we don't want ads on wogfan videos so I turn them down Smile

Peter B wrote:
No more goos can be got on those two levels. On grape you need to use 4 to make a line, so 19 left. And in AB3 the pipe only accepts Hex's.

Actually, more is possible but highly unlikely. I'm gonna keep the secret for myself, I want to tease you a little bit Smile

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

In you'r 19 move video I see there is the 2 line together so I thought of using a bit to rip it off.On AB3 I still try it but no luck.By the way do you think that less than 19 (or 18 which its in the vid description) moves is possible by the screenshot I showed?

My Profile

naveed_rizvi wrote:
By the way do you think that less than 19 (or 18 which its in the vid description) moves is possible by the screenshot I showed?

It's nothing to do with new strat, only luck. About once in ever 200 retries (or more) right at the beginning of the level in the first few milliseconds a random goo will jump in the water by itself and that saves you one move. Smile

But like I said, its highly unlikely, I played for hours and hours and it only happened to me twice.

Even if you did get it in the water after few hundreds of tries you still need to do the rest 17 moves correctly which is very hard and if you fail you have to hunt that random goo all over again.

Theoretically possible but impossible Tongue

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Ok *looks for a new level to improve*.No one is still doing the 17 balls on BBS.

My Profile

The fisty's bog thing can be done using only two goos, so it deffo a way to get more only trouble is if the game bugs out when using timebugs to traverse the water.

Edit: It can be snapped off with only one.