New Records

1835 replies [Last post]

The eyes are attached to the anchors on the left/right of the exit. You probably gotta detach them then Wink

Oh. OK, that makes sense XD

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

Weather Vane - 107

HTInnovation Committee - 63
It was just plain luck getting the 3 balls off the structure.

Isn't the ground under the pipe of HTIC sticky, so you could just drop the structure on that and rip the Goo Balls off that one at a time? Theoretically, more than 3 should be fairly easy to get. I dunno.

Another level that I think might be possible to get more is upper shaft. Those goos hanging around the bomb seem like you could somehow glitch them on something, or at least glitch them outside of the box.

Computer! Y U get virus?

Nope. I don't think they're even able to enter the pipe. And they can't be built with, they have no strands.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Well, my idea would work if you could glitch it out of the box and put goos on it. Instead of using a 2 strand of ivy, use a 2 strand of that at the pipe. That is 1 extra goo Smile

Computer! Y U get virus?

Well, they already use a 2-strand of common at the pipe, and knock TWO GOO BALLS AT THE SAME TIME into the pipe (See Daft's video - it's pretty amazing), and collect the anchorsticky as well...

Though looking at the xml, seems it would be difficult/impossible to collect the Goo Balls around the box (UtilNoAttachUnwalkable). They have strands (Even in UpperShaft), they just can't be attached to, and you can't walk any Goo Balls on the strands. Though they are really similar to the UtilAttachUnwalkable Goo Balls in Welcoming Unit, which are collectable. Only XML differences I see are that the UtilNoAttachUnwalkable are grumpy=true (Can't attach to each other, dunno why this is here) and climbspeed=0 (Does this make them not able to climb on other strands?). But since there's no detaching wall or anything, there's probably no way to collect them aside from killing them...

PeterB, prove me wrong. Tongue

@MOM4, Re.HTIC, the problem with that is theres only one balloon. So i'd have to drop the structure and hope it stayed balancing on one ball for enough time to pull the balloon down. And even then, the balloon probably wouldnt have enough strength (even after re-clicking on it) to rip it off cos that balloon also has to be able to reach the structure on the left as well, if the balloon is set too high you cant reach it. Although maybe goomatz is working on it and get all 70!Smile

And upper shaft, those UtilNoAttachUnwalkable's are as good as dead, you cant do anything with them, so i cant prove you wrong. The only ball i'd be trying to get is the one thats left hanging from the roof, an ivy should be able to pull that off.

Grumpy = True mans that NOTHING can attach to them. You can't use Ivy to build starting from them, through the thin edges of the box. Climbspeed = 0 means that they can't do anything when they're detached except wander around on the floor.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I got 15 on fly away.. http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/7971/falo15b.jpg
Are you still trying this level goomatz? I reckon 16's possible.

Nice. Max Goo, if you could somehow get 1 goo with a balloon attached at the pipe would be 18. It be incredibly challenging though Tongue
Actually, you could get a balloon to stick by the pipe, so its do-able. yeah.

Computer! Y U get virus?

Hm, I was searching for an 18 strategy all the time. Still no success. Which platform did you use to break the strands?
And for HTIC I'm still struggling to get more than 52 balls.

Peter B wrote:

... The only ball i'd be trying to get is the one thats left hanging from the roof, an ivy should be able to pull that off.

I would try to get two of the three attached fuse balls instead of killing one of them.

I dont think 18 is possible, or even 17. The only way the break them off is when they're in a chain and can lay flat. I used the platform on the left.

I dont know how you'd get two fuse balls off.

Check out this guys vids. http://www.youtube.com/user/fanbossvideo
He's doing a TAS of WOG for wii.

Peter B wrote:
The line has to be woken so it can wake up the 3 sleeping balls near the pipe.
I don't think it impossible. I think it is just extremely tough to get. The line can be woken by whacking it down to the woken strands.

Doing it that way would be way too hard having to get the line through the gears, twice!
The best way would be this. I missed the chain, but you get the idea.

Peter B wrote:
I dont think 18 is possible, or even 17. The only way the break them off is when they're in a chain and can lay flat. I used the platform on the left.

Ah I see, so you had a chain of three balls and safed all of them? Or do you had a chain of four balls?
Do you think breaking a circle of five balls would be possible?

Peter B wrote:
I dont know how you'd get two fuse balls off.

The same way how you'd get the one hanging from the top.

This is what i was trying, it will work, the hard part it snapping the circle of 5 balls.
I've given up, so its all up to you.Smile

See this
Make balloon 1 (really strong) somewhere around that area, then balloon 2 over that side, it doesnt need to be as strong as 1. Put both on the structure and it should wobble about until one ball caves in (see structure 1). kill the middle ball and put it on the platform (structure 2). Then use ball 1 to snap the strand and get the 5 ball chain. Then just do whats done in the 15 ball vid, except you'll be ripping off 2 balls.

15 balls

On what resolution are you playing? It seems your way to get the ballons further is working better in 4:3 than in 16:9.

Mines 800x600. Cant you change to 4:3 then?

If you have a high resolution, you can lower it so the pixels are stretched.

Super fuse..- 2 moves

nicely done Smile
but whats up with the audio?

Computer! Y U get virus?

Come on people, its in the description.Wink

sorry, I was watching of the site, you can't see the description from here Wink

Computer! Y U get virus?

You can, top right corner; More info.

Oh! I didn't know that Laughing out loud

Computer! Y U get virus?

Is Incineration Destination 0 move possible like this?

P.S. @wogfan has an idea that he thought waiting in Graceful Failure for a long time will cause blocks landslide. Is it possible?

I think I'll try that
for graceful failure
EDIT: Good news, it does fall. Bad news, only the top falls off, brining the triangle with it Puzzled
so that can't work

Computer! Y U get virus?

I've always wanted this record, finally found a way.
The Server Farm - 30 balls

0 moves isn't possible on Incineration Destination. I dont know what LTumbleed is doing.