New Records

1835 replies [Last post]

@puggsoy, read the vid description. I then just left it on all night.

Peter B wrote:

I'm glad someone got more on Tentacle, i knew it was possible but i dont know how you did it without breaking up the block of 4 albinos. The best i could get off the 11 ball chain was 5 and the 3 ball chain 1. I ask the same as Mygod, video?

I always have trouble with breaking up the 4 albino balls. Any advice for that?
I will post a video when I got 54 balls.
In the meantime a new screenshot 50 balls collected(accidentally killed two balls and two albinos get stucked in geometry):
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/2504/beautytentacle50balls.png

goomatz wrote:
I always have trouble with breaking up the 4 albino balls. Any advice for that?

I got nothing, I've never broken up all 4, the only person who has is LTumbleweed. You've probably seen it. You need so much luck to do it, i just gave up on it.
I cant believe you're aiming for 54, there's only 56 in the whole level!

edit: Beat you to it goomatz.Big smile
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/674/tentacle54b.png
It was quite easy actually when taking off the last part of the main potato . aah, just kidding, had you going there.Laughing out loud
No really, i just thought i'd say that however many you get will stay the record forever. I haven't and wont be trying to top it, so there's no need to worry.

Yeah, I've seen LTumbleweeds 42 record. But the shaking bug is not working accurate, it's just too random to get all 4 albino balls. I think I found a different way though. It's not easy but doable.
Wait, there are 56 collectable goos? Than I'll be aiming for 56. I must have counted wrong and killed 4 balls. I need a record which can't be broken.
Haha, you got me. I thought:"of course Peter B breaks my record, how could it be else." You had me going for your 404 link. Smile

WOW,peter B.
You are awesome! Shock

Videos? Tongue
(I mean I want to see this awesome stuff)

Peter B wrote:

edit: Beat you to it goomatz.Big smile
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/674/tentacle54b.png
It was quite easy actually when taking off the last part of the main potato . aah, just kidding, had you going there.Laughing out loud

He was joking, he didn't actually get it.

I did Big smile
Video comes with 56 balls. Tongue

You are officially a better WOG player than me, goomatz. Tongue

By the way, what's the 'official' opinion on using autoclickers to trigger the balloon bugs? I personally have problems with carpal tunnel, and clicking that many times in quick succession would be quite damaging. I know that locking tower Goo Balls in place using an autoclicker is considered forbidden, what's the opinion on using one for triggering the balloon glitch?

I think that its OK, as long as its only for balloons. With towers, that's illegal. I doubt its good for any of our fingers to do that a lot, so it should be legal. No one else wants carpal tunnel syndrome XD

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

thenoobtester wrote:
I think that its OK, as long as its only for balloons. With towers, that's illegal. I doubt its good for any of our fingers to do that a lot, so it should be legal. No one else wants carpal tunnel syndrome XD

So...Stare

I made goomods.

Hmm, I'm not using an autoclicker, but both hands and every single muscle of my right arm. But how can I proof that?

goomatz wrote:
Hmm, I'm not using a autoclicker, but both hands and every single mustle of my right arm. But how can I proof that?
I thinked you already did

I made goomods.

MOM4Evr wrote:
You are officially a better WOG player than me, goomatz. Tongue

And me, maybe one day i'll get a record.Wink

@goomatz, Wow, 61:03, are you trying to beat my 633:05.Tongue Roll on 56.

@MOM4Evr, 'Officially' its illegal. I personally have never really considered it cheating, just a helping hand. But I think the main thing though is that the person who sets a new record mustn't use it, and then if other people want to try it (but not beat it) then they can do what they like.

As long as it isn't for an official record or badge, it should be fine.

RedTheGreen wrote:
official record or badge

Why not a official record badge Tongue?

I made goomods.

finally I got 56 balls Big smile :
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/6928/beautytentacle56balls.png

Video comes soon after cutting and coding.

Looking forward to the video, Peter... I mean, goomatz! Wink

I think peter has finally failed Shock .

I made goomods.

Can't wait for your video. Wink
How long is the remaining time?

I thought i'd get my max goo record count back up to 10, so i had a go on Infesty The Worm and got 36.Smile http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/6011/itw36b.jpg I'll upload vid tomorrow. And before you think about beating it goomatz, 36 is every ball in the level.Wink
With these 2 new records it now brings the overall balls collected to 1553. My ball count is now 1532.

But.. wha... how is that even possible? Do you use some crazy technique to rip the goos off of the structure or what!

Computer! Y U get virus?

Yes, i hooked them on the platform and ripped them off.

Ha, basiclay the same technic I used with the tentacle.
Here is part one of my video:

.be

Peter B, do you know a good free viedo editing programm? I just used microsoft expression encoder and it sucks for cutting videos.

The one i use is Windows Live Movie Maker. I find it very good and easy to use.

WMM is very generic, but it's also free.

Something similar, but way more powerful, is Sony Vegas. Unfortunately, it's expensive and professional.

I use Camtasia Studio 7. I had a friend of mine give me a software key, if you want to buy it it is a whooping $299! You could always check out this place though
http://www.akascope.com/2011/07/15/free-video-editing-software/

Computer! Y U get virus?

Jahshaka is an open source video editing program that seems OK. I tried out the old version a while back and while it had a lot of features, it's pretty difficult to get a hang of. The new version might be better although there's still no documentation.

Personally I'd recommend Windows Live Movie Maker as well, as long as you just want to cut videos and simple stuff like that. It's easy to use yet you can be as precise as you want, to the very frame.

Yeah, WLMM is good for fading in & out and speeding up boring parts, only the basics are required for what he's doing. And goomatz, you dont need to show every bit of it, just the most important parts so we get the gist of how you did it. That should keep it to one 10 minute vid.

I'm going to hold off upping the Infesty vid for now, i'm going to try and use a little trick i've found on some other levels.

Awesome Peter B & goomatz! Awesome super fast clicking bug! Laughing out loud