New Records

1835 replies [Last post]

Please, continue with this discussion on the Political/Religious Debate thread. This thread is meant for new records, and we will have to lock it temporarily if it continues to get off-topic.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

It's a bit more complicated than that I think...

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Wiki/Else: Listen to AP.

Sorry, keep forgetting!

Listen and learn folks.

Tim Minchin: Storm

That, is surprisigly accurate. So any new records Peter?

RedTheGreen wrote:
Wiki/Else: Listen to AP.

You do realize I am not a kid anymore and I do know what I'm doing - by the way I said that I didn't started and with this I'm ending being on this thread. And he is not the king like dan250 mentioned (Basically this is ridiculous - I have to listen to moderators like they would be my parents or something) just... I dunno but just stop telling me like that thread. I know what I'm doing GET IT, RedTheGreen?!

You're right, we aren't your parents. But we can delete your posts and ban you once/if David allows us to edit profiles. So just listen, please.

Continue the discussion in the Political/Religious Debate thread. Any posts from this point on that aren't related to records WILL BE DELETED.

Wiki just set a new record of annoying a mod the most! Congratulations! Party

I'll let this one pass... But seriously guys, please try and keep this thread related to what it's actually about. Because I really will delete any further comments that shouldn't be here.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Sir, yes sir! But I haven't seen many records lately. Probably because Peter is too busy to set records, and thB disappeared with DaB...

Yeh. I was thinking of setting some records myself, but then I said "Ha! You fool! PeterB will never been beaten by a record-grub like you!" Then I continued to struggle getting OCDs.

Peter'll probably come soon with some level or other finished in 2 seconds or something Tongue

You got a point! I have trouble with OCD too. Also, I only get OCD on my iPad, so no uploading to goofans! Maybe someday I'll get around with serious OCD.

I'm trying to get all OCDs so that I can get that badge once the leaderboards are back up. I managed to scrape up all of the Chapter 1 OCDs, but Chapter 2 is gonna be hell (Blustery Day, etc).

I have chapter 1,2 and 3; but two missing in chapter 4 (Grape Vine and Package loss thingy) and none in chapter 5.

puggsoy wrote:
Yeh. I was thinking of setting some records myself, but then I said "Ha! You fool! PeterB will never been beaten by a record-grub like you!"

I have seted a record for exactly three days than Peter B came up and get three more balls as I got in Burning Man. That was the point I gave up in beating any records because he will come and take me out.

momo1526 wrote:
So any new records Peter?

What do you think i am, some kind of record machine, do one yourself Stare
just kidding. Tongue

Here's one just for you then.
Ode - 16 sec

Peter B, I think we all know you're the record machine around here Tongue

momo, your right, i am actually a cyborg sent from the year 2029 to break every record ever made.Steve

@goomatz, dont be put off, there are some you could do that couldnt be improved upon.

Here's some that everyone can have a go at.
tower of goo - less than 15 moves
ivy tower - 2 sec (maybe)
ode - 7 moves
electric tentacle - more than 45 balls
waterlock ocd - less than 47 sec
super fuse - 2 moves
infesty the worm - less than 35 sec

Peter B, so you know these will all be records until the year 2029, you are just giving goomatz false hopes of beating you! Tongue Got ya there didn't I?

Wait, if you're from the year 2029, can you email me a copy of my finished Another Planet goomod? Please? Tongue

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Nice thinking! Send me a copy of the finished and fixed goomod of UnderSnake!

@PeterB: Holy moly 18 seconds. You make it look so easy, whereas whenever I try to do it that fast I just end up throwing gooballs all over the place Tongue

Same for me, I stress out and murder the poor babies...

Peter B I was just kidding. Tongue
To be honest, I'm to lacy to break some records. If I feel like I would start with some most balls selected as I'm not a fast player. The time based ocds in the original levels were the last ones I did.

@AP, sorry, i cant, you never got round to finishing it.

@momo, yours either, you died before you got a chance to finish it.

@puggsoy, you mean 16, 18 is amature stuff.

Shock Nooo, I'm finishing it off now! aaah! the ceiling is falling!!! *crash*

@Peter: Ah, read that wrong, sorry. Dunno how I could have even believed that you took 18 seconds Tongue

WHAT?! NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Albino pokey wrote:
WHAT?! NOOOOOOO!!!!!

And you do realize you are a moderator. I don't want to be rude but that's what a 5 year old newbie would write or somebody from bin ladins - umm, sorry bin weevils...

So please don't write such a non necessary thiongs, AP but, well even like a normal person Puzzled