New Records

1835 replies [Last post]

Oh, you updated that? Nice! didn't know. Smile

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

The charts page updates automatically after you've edited a record.

Improvement on The Third Wheel, 25 sec

Upper Shaft OCD, 33 sec

Well since PeterB took my Tower of goo records away I had to come back with something and here it is. Hang Low 30 goos collected.

http://img832.imageshack.us/i/worldofgoo2011040721050.png/

Sorry its not in screen but I wasn't recording and Vista doesn't let me print screen. I can describe the start or even show you a video of the start. I have already shown it Pavke although the way I did it this time was a little different.

In fact here is the video, you can rip them all off it's just random. I got lucky and they all come off.

Vista should print screen...Puzzled

Or do you have a keyboard without the key itself?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Nope I hit print screen and instead of the image like I got in XP I just get a black screen.. So I had to load fraps afterwards. I'll probably end up recording it at some point for Wogfan.

That's annoying!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Hang Low 30 goos collected

Wow, LTumbleweed is back and he sets a new awesome record. Shock
I tried this, but I always ended up with every ball attached to the structure sticking to the platforms shaking like hell. Sad
Some timebugs would be so nice here. Puzzled

Yeah, time bugs would be helpful.

Hey, cool. Smile
I noticed that you clicked that sign too... I usually do accidentally also whenever I play the level.
Just wondering why it says "+15" at the end for the extra Goo Balls. Did you really only collect 15 before?

Of course bot. I've lost my old pers2.dat file. I originally did this on the demo but it didn't save over when I got the game again.

Ah. That makes more sense.

Hang Low OCD, 40 sec.

Tumbler, 0 moves

Nobody did Tumbler in 0 moves before? Well, I'm beat. Tongue

It was strange nobody had done it before, it shouldn't really be too difficult for a pro player.

Blustery Day, 6 moves

Incineration Destination, 12 moves

Infesty The Worm OCD, 48 sec

We can't let PeterB have all the fun can we lol.

Mistys Long Boney Road 63 OCD

http://img35.imageshack.us/i/worldofgoo2011042306380.png/

I thought it was going to be 62 but.......

Holy **bleeps**! Goo-d job you guys!
I honestly haven't that much control (patience, mouse-stamina, etc) that you all seem to have!
Well done!
Cool

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

Second Hand Smoke, 36 balls
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/5272/secondhandsmoke36b.png

Sadly, I wasn't recording. It was totally unexpected, I was just aiming for 35 but somehow I got 36.

Congrats PeterB, I was just looking at that level myself. We're so close to 1500 goos now Smile. By my counting we only need 1 more along with levels I know aren't maxed. Guess I'm gonna have to try for 37 lol.

Looking on the wogfan site the total is 1497, so only 3 to get.
Which levels aren't maxed? The only one I can think of is Beauty and the Tentacle.

Theres another but I think Pavke is working on it, I know he wants to break another record you see.

We'd all like to break another record. Wink
I would guess it's Small Divide, using the technique from Ode.

Things are hotting up in here and I have been busy with Portal 2... I must continue my work on secret records. Smile Psst, I gotta keep quiet Peter B Smile

Good job btw, to you and to LTumbleweed. wow, 1500 goo barrier is so close!

So, are you working on other levels besides Divide and Tentacle?

I've been testing Divide in woogle and it just seems impossible to get it to work properly, esepcially as there's no time bugs.

Can 42 be got in Tentacle, if so, how?

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/2362/whistler38goos.jpg

taking this screenshot took me more time then actually playing the level Laughing out loud but it was worth it! Oh man, this feels good, forgot how good it is to break a record... more coming soon!...

Thats very impressive, I've never managed to break the bar off yet.

You should try and record the next one you do.

I have serious video recording problems (don't get me started, very boring long story Smile ) but LTumblweed has one

Basically, If I could record it, my video would be compilation of these two:

It wouldn't be exactly the same, in the first vid when its snapped off, the ball on the right side of the bar dies in the water, so you would have to of saved it somehow, probably by swinging it to the wall like with the left side.

Have you tried this recorder, Free Screen to Video. Its the one i use. Select the Area Capture option to crop it to game size.