Here I am again

15 replies [Last post]

Hey guys! After some stuff has been happening I have returned to a position where half the time WOG is about the only thing I can really play, and as a result, mod. So I decided to pop in for a while, since I'll probably be uploading a few levels or mods.
The only annoying thing is having to trudge through the forums, checking if there are any discussions I should take part in. But I think I'll just mark them all read, check back tomorrow to see which are active, and then see if they are interesting.

Anyway, that's irrelevant. Just wanted to make you all aware that I'm back, maybe some nice welcomes are in order...

By the way, chances are I won't stick around for long, maybe only a month or two. Be prepared for another one of these threads in 2012.

Well hi! I was wondering where you disappeared off to. Welcome back. Smile

Man am I glad to see that dancing Mario again. I missed him so. Tongue

James wrote:
Man am I glad to see that dancing Mario again. I missed him so. Tongue

Same!

Yes it's nice to see you again puggsoy!

Where you are all the time?

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

Well, you know, real life stuff happened, school and moving house. Also I started doing some Warcraft 3 modding and things. It's probably gonna happen again, that's why I said I won't stay for ages.

Hehe. I love hosting Island Defense.

What's that? A WC3 map?

You need to go online more. Do you have Frozen Throne?

Yeah, but I don't have a Battle.net account (yet). I mostly do campaign, LAN, or mapping.

I figured Island Defense would be a WC3 map, but I was just making sure. I thought maybe it was a random rant about some goomod or something.

What? How do you not have a battle.net account yet? Make it now, because if you register WC3: ROC and TFT, you'll be able to download/install them on any computer just by logging in online. Also, playing online in-game is extremely easy, as you just create an account in-game.

(and playing online is the only thing I do, I haven't done anything on the campaign)

I might make one sometime, I don't have time right now. I never really thought of it before, probably because I was playing that along with other stuff, and because I didn't have the amount of internet as I do now.

But when I do make it I'll tell you, and maybe we can have a few games.

Hopefully.

I know how to port-forward, (unlike 80% of people on the internet) so I could host a game or two for us.

Cool. I made this massive 2-player map that I haven't played myself yet, so we can try that. And I'm halfway with making a Warcraft 2 reincarnation.

Nice. I'd love to see both of those.

Email me when you can play: redthegreen @ yahoo

Hello again Smile