300 Goo Balls

26 replies [Last post]

I Have A Problem With WOG Onlin!
My Extra Goo Balls Only 300!
Can't Be More!
I Lost 134 Goo Balls From This Problem!
I See Some People Have 700 Extra Goo Balls!
What I Can Do?

300 is the official maximum number of Gooballs you can have in your WoG Corporation, people who have more have used a cheat. So yeah, if you want to get more, you can cheat, but I think you'll get the cheater badge. And, of course you'll be cheating Evil

I think that the numbers you see on other peoples' towers is the TOTAL number of extra Goo Balls they've collected. But they can only use 300 Goo Balls also.

Thank You All!

Wait is there a bad side to having a cheater badge?

Can I get one for fun if there isn't? Laughing out loud

Yes, there is. You can never appear on the leaderboards. Ever. For anything.

*Until you create a new account with a number after the original name.
**Or a moderator removes the badge.
***Or you disappear for a year and then come back.
****Or you get your account banned and then unbanned.
*****Or any other exceptions.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

The cheater badge eliminates all other badges you could get, or at least all profile-based ones like Serious OCD.

also, for lots of people, cheating requires hacking and is difficult and impossible to get away with. it wouldn't be worth the time.

-_-

Can I get the cheater badge then? As long as I can put up mods and post on topics/make threads, I'm fine. Besides, no one I have seen so far has a cheater badge yet. XD plus I like the look of the badge...

I mean I already beat WoG...and chances are I will never appear on the leaderboards anyway (I'm not the best at WoG haha...ha.../cry)

If you won't do it (cough MOM) then don't force me!....he...he..

or can I get this one instead? XD

http://i53.tinypic.com/90r6zq.png

I got the cheater badge a while back. I ended up switching accounts. Those badges were just so darn goo-d looking! Stare

If you really do want it, don't actually cheat. (so you can avoid having it permanently)

Really? What was your previous account?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So I did kind of know you before...huh...

Didn't we clear this up a while ago? Or was that before you came back, Howitz?

I find a way to add/remove goo balls in World of Goo Corporation!!! (of course more than 300 balls was supported)
But I won't tell anybody and I won't use that in my profiles to publish!!! Evil

@Mygod Saying that on its own might get you the cheater badge.

YAY!
*slaps a cheater badge on*

No, really? We're not THAT mean around here. Experimentation is one thing, while cheating for cheating's sake is another.

Yeah, he just wants to build a bigger tower in WoGcorp. I guess if it isn't for badges, it's alright. I just wasn't sure.

Wait so I can't have a cheater badge? /cry

It's nearly impossible. The wogc, wogc3d, wogcd levels ignore BallInstances. The only way would be to make the Drained ball a buildable spawner for DrainedIsh or similar, but I'm not sure how the engine would respond.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

You could also do it in Cheat Engine, I believe.

IDEA: How about making the maxlen1, maxlen2 and shrinklen of Drained/DrainedIsh massive, allowing you to make an extremely high tower with only 300 balls?

Would that work?

That would, I guess. But it would also cause problems with the starting triangle.

Or you could make the ground Ballbuster and Drained contain 300 DrainedIsh.

in the rare chance that davidc started giving out "cheater badge because i wanted it" badges, i'd like one.

-_-

I SHALL CHEAT THEN, IF THERE IS NO OPTION

Cheat Engine? I think I made one. It's powerful! (Seriously that is a very very easy batch level/ball editor)
Editing the maxlen1, maxlen2 and shrinklen of Drained works. I tried that.
But I didn't try ballbuster tag.

Talking about Cheat Engine... (the program)