Can`t test my new level and Gootool ruined my world of goo

5 replies [Last post]

Since I`ve got a new computer I had to install world of goo level editor to make levels. I did that and I made a level, tried to test it but it launches me World Of Goo not mu custom level. The second thing is that i almost did all levels in the information superhighway OCD but when I installed gootool all of the chapters that I unlocked are now locked. Sad I really need help.... I can`t publish an untested level!

Does it show your profile name in the menu? If not, then your pers2.dat must have been changed/removed. I suggest restoring a backup from goofans or just playing through again. Also, when you use GooTool/GooEditor, did you make sure to have them use custom folders? If they are both set to the same as your actual game, you can have errors.

Usually WooGLE is loading the normal World of Goo game if the 1.3 patch isn't installed.

can you send me an other link? this is broken! And thank ye Pirate!

Arrr, weird it's working for me. If you have problems just google it landlubber. Tongue

Nah, I checked it right after he posted that and got a 500 error. Now it works for me too, probably just a temporary problem.