How i can make a captcher ?

49 replies [Last post]

It's a level file, in res/levels/MapWorldView. You probably want to WooGLE it.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

what levels and xml files do I need to put on goofans do I need for my chapter to work when I put it on goofans

today is a goo-d day | billy2000's levels http://goofans.com/user/10648 | This account is no longer in use.

Edit: AP! You beat me to it! Ok posting the files on goofans can be a bit tricky. Even I haven't got mine to work yet... :'( But first answer this VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!: DOES THE GAME YOU MODDED WORK ON YOUR COMPUTER BY ITSELF!!??

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

Gooballs Of Fire wrote:
Edit: AP! You beat me to it! Ok posting the files on goofans can be a bit tricky. Even I haven't got mine to work yet... :'( But first answer this VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!: DOES THE GAME YOU MODDED WORK ON YOUR COMPUTER BY ITSELF!!??

Just today my copy of Another Planet stopped working for no apparent reason. It turns out using only a single value for phaseshift in in axial-sin-offset in a particle in an effect in fx.xml.bin was to blame.
So make sure it works on your computer before uploading it! Definitely!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Hey, if anybody's wants to know how to organize chapters into a .goomod, you can check out my test chapter. It's fairly simple, so just have a look around it and you should be able to see how everything's done.

I still want to get round to making a tutorial...

Make a tutorial video for how to make MWVs and chapters and all others? Better if one video for each section (Chapters, MWV, Corporation style, Corp. goo style, Other goo style...). Well I had this idea the same and as I learn fast I would ask if you can give ME permission of making tutorial videos.

You can do it too. We can all do it. We can even link to multiple ones on Book pages.
I want to eventually make start a series of modding videos, for WoG and other games, and making a chapter in WoG would be one.

Ohhh... I forgot... Well there are only two ways we can do it:

1. Every active member is making one tutorial but remember to TALK so you explain in the video what you need to do to make that and that (I could do the merging tutorial)

2. Everyone takes one rule and makes tutorials toghether but it will be difficult...

Up to this I would recognise to do the 1st way cause it could be easier and I can ask Goo bomb to help me making tutorial when he comes to mine. But before, you guys tell me your opinions.

I could make a movie turtorial

Ugh...

Whoever wants to make a tutorial makes one. They put it on YouTube or whatever video hoster they use. There shouldn't be any discussion or collaboration.

Once it's done, if you want your video to be shown in a Book page, then we may need some discussions. But even so, it's all right if we have multiple videos explaining the same thing. I'm gonna make a video showing how to make a simple level, but it may or may not go on the site.

Savvy? Wink

Only lets deal which one makes which - it's deal that I'm gona make merge tutorial cause I'm pro with it.

Wiki, you do realise that you have a level tree in the addin tab of the level editor? This means The editor does the work for you. All you need to do is add the ressources to the goomod. Let me lay it out for you:
Step 1: Make two or more levels.
Step 2: Copy each level entity into the same level tree
Step 3: Make the goomod
Step 4: Add the ressources to the goomod, both override and compile
Its not that hard.

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

He's talking about merging stuff like goomods with multiple levels.

Wikigoo-4evr wrote:
Only lets deal which one makes which - it's deal that I'm gona make merge tutorial cause I'm pro with it.

That's what I'm saying we shouldn't do it. You can't say to people not to make a tutorial simply because you're making it. That's just mean. It's OK if multiple videos about the same thing exist.

So am I. Like level packs.

Well yeah, but more complicated/unclear stuff like how to thing similar to ISH Signs might also be included in his video. My point is that WooGLE doesn't handle everything you need, and a merging video isn't redundant.

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that merging levels isn't that hard, I know that merging, as in xsl merging and stuff, is complicated. When Wiki says merging, I think he means merging levels, and it seems you mean the act of putting .xsl files ito the merge directory of a goomod. What I'm saying is, merging levels does not require more than the editor and basic understanding of goomod files. But for merging xml with the xsl format, yes, this will need a video tutorial.

I see your point, and I agree that that's probably the kind of merging he means.

Even so, noobs to goomodding would be able to get to level quickly, without having to figure it out themselves.

It's not hard for me but some people like dan250 can't understand even with addin file format information! So better if I do make a tutorial.

You only merge levels right? How do you do it, explain the process quickly.