Idea for WoG 2

477 replies [Last post]

it's lt actually.

DON'T DO IT!!!GOOGLE TRANSLATOR IS EVIL!!! Crying

Crazeh man!

de - German, nl - Dutch(Nederlands)

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

but there is Polish translation possible also.
As well as other languages.
(look in gootool)

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

Afaik every language should be possible. When you set the language code in config.txt, WoG should look for that code in every string that is to be displayed and use the default value if a string doesn't use that code. Same with images.

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

Okay, that seems easy enough.

I still need some more translators though.

Right now, the biggest priority is finishing the game. I have started to compile the chapters and merger files. I suddenly have a big interest in mergers! Anyway, the seperate languages for these mergers will have a big "No-Translate" written whenever they come up. This will mean, of course, that your language isn't officially supported for that specific text.

I'll do my best, but in order to start compiling levels into the game's interface, I will need Pavke's xmls. I know he's probably hard at work.

Enchanter49 wrote:
I'll do my best, but in order to start compiling levels into the game's interface, I will need Pavke's xmls. I know he's probably hard at work.

Oh, about that, well, you see, I have driving test on Friday so I must study for that. I'll do xml on the weekend.

Pavke wrote:
Oh, about that, well, you see, I have driving test on Friday so I must study for that. I'll do xml on the weekend.

Well that's fine. Good luck on your test! ...and like I said before, I have no deadline. Wink

Can anybody else translate?

me with google trans.

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

not by google translate, but by yourself.

Yes. Google Translater sucks. I tried something random to see how well it translates, and it failed ultimately! I typed, "World of Goo 2" in English TO Chinese and it came out with the Chinese translation, but when I copied/pasted the translation so that I could translate it back to English, It came out with, "World viscous 2"!!! WTF!>?!>!>!

Well, maybe there is a ravenous version of goo! (THEY'RE CANNIBALS!!!)

maybe by viscous it means water-like, not vicious like wolves or bears or something.
goo is somewhat viscous...

98% of the teen population believes those "98% of ... if you are one of the 2% who don't copy this into your sig" sigs. copy and paste this into your sig if you are one of the 2% who don't believe them.
-madaco

As Dictionary.com says:

Viscous-(adj)-of a glutinous nature or consistency; sticky; thick; adhesive

Oh, well, it replaced the words "of goo" and that meaning sort of means "of goo" anyway right? I understand, now it makes sense.

who have the picture of chapter?(imagination for sure)

Spongebob rulez too Crown Crown Crown Crown

Back

If he ment what i think, here is the answer: only 2nd chapter's screen was published. http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/6839/chapter2konceptjpg.png

if not, let's wait for him. Laughing out loud

Now that I think about it, I think you should add something to the top half of the background. I like the bottom half though, very...gooey.

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

Guys, would you PLEASE stop chatting. I deleted 9 of the 12 new posts.
qwsx, your second and third posts didn't make any sense. Feel free to ask a real question.

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

James wrote:
Now that I think about it, I think you should add something to the top half of the background. I like the bottom half though, very...gooey.

Chapter wouldn't be that high, it's only on picture.
And on the top part of the picture there will be also Chapter 2 title

edit:
thb, delete this post above, accidentally added this.
and sorry for the chat earlier

@martin33:thanks
@thB:sorry

Spongebob rulez too Crown Crown Crown Crown

Back

started some islands/maps/balls/bakrounds drawings on paper\paint.NET

good
Enchanter, I can fimally start those sketches!!!!!!!holidaze!!!!!!!!!!!!

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

YEAZ SPRING BREAK! WHOZ WITH ME!?! WOOT!

for me, autum break......DANG NABBIT!!!!!!

finised chapter 2 working chapter 1

pahaloom, are you doing sketches for wog2?!
i've already done this.

What is really scaring me is the fact that I emailed Pavke about chapter 1 xmls (he volunteered to do them for me) and he hasn't replied!!!!!

Pavke, do you have a grudge against me, or do you just not check your email often?

Sorry Enchanter, I have nothing against you, Smile I read you email and was about to replay but I got carried away with something and I forgot.
I'm not sure I have the time right now to make you chapter, it's better that you give it to somebody else

Pavke wrote:
Sorry Enchanter, I have nothing against you, Smile I read you email and was about to replay but I got carried away with something and I forgot.
I'm not sure I have the time right now to make you chapter, it's better that you give it to somebody else

Okay. Well, thanks for letting me know. I'll send a chain letter to everyone in the development group to see if anyone can do it. Thanks, anyway.