Idea for WoG 2

477 replies [Last post]

Alrighty then, design levels! Wink

How many more do you need? I can try to help too. (Need any more songs, either?) By the way, I completely forgot to mention that you can feel free to change any of the signposts in the levels I sent you to fit more with the WOG 2 storyline. (I just wrote whatever came to mind) Also, all OCD's are possible (at least I've gotten all of them except for ToyFactory), but feel free to change them if you want.
Back to levelmaking (and schoolwork) for me!

Yeah I hate homework...

Besides THAT...we still need tons and tons of levels...

All we have now is a few from goofans and yours.

I recommend you use some of Goosweek levels, they are pretty awesome, really in the spirit of WoG Smile

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Yes, they're great!

Okay I'll try to put them in somewhere! Laughing out loud

dangit, today is my first day of school, so i'll be busy
cons- less goo... and goofans

pros- #1: I GOT NO HOMEWORK THIS WEEK! Party
#2: tommorow is a publick holiday, isn't that weird? Tongue
#3: ill get to draw some stuff in my art pad in class while the teacher isn't looking Tongue

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

LOL wow...number 3 is my favorite thing to do all the time! Wink

I know this is kinda personal, but what grade are you in? (lol don't worry I'm not a rapist Tongue)

I'm only wondering because my first day of school was Jan 4, so we must be in seperate grades.

Yr 5 (im only 10!, wait... mayby i should'nt've said that...)

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

Nothing quite like paying attention in school, huh? Enjoy it while it lasts, guys. Wink
Anyway, I'll try to work on levels some, but I currently only have an idea for one (and only one idea for a song to go with it). It'll be pretty cool, though, I think.

Is there any specific genre of level I can work on? For example, if chapter 2 in WOG 2 is based in a factory, then I could make a couple factory levels (what's with me and factories anyway?) I know you don't want to give any of the WOG 2 storyline away, but I don't want to work hard at making a level that doesn't fit in WOG 2.

I think that you should know the WoG2 story, you're doing more for the project than some people in our group.
Anyway, i don't decide who is in crew... ask Enchanter49 for it.

I actually want to wait and be surprised when WOG 2 comes out; I was just wanting to know the location of each of the chapters. Example: from original World of Goo:
Chapter 1: hilly terrain
Chapter 2: hilly desert terrain w/Beauty Balls
Chapter 3: Factory
Chapter 4: Computers
Chapter 5: Tall islands

Something like this would help me designing levels, and maybe even give me more ideas. I don't desperately need it to continue, though.

I understand.
But I don't know if I can post it here. Let's wait for Enchanter. Laughing out loud

Yeah. Maybe if he e-mailed me it would be better. Anyway, it's not all that important. Wink

yeah

I actually think that a small, productive spoiler on goofans wouldn't be too bad...

Here's a sneak peek of what chapter 2 will look like! :: http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/6839/chapter2konceptjpg.png

Martin33 gets complete and sincere credit for drawing this...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW! That is soo cool!!!
If that doesn't inspire me, I don't know what will!! Laughing out loud

thanks Laughing out loud

but I think that it is the best of all i've done for WoG2 so far.

HOLY CRAP!!! THAT'S THE BEST THING SINCE um... THAT OTHER THINGY!!!

That other thingy being...?

Umm...... I dunno. But whatever it is, THAT PICTURE IS BETTER THAN IT!!! Laughing out loud

um...okay

James wrote:
Umm...... I dunno. But whatever it is, THAT PICTURE IS BETTER THAN IT!!! Laughing out loud

Ummm...spaz.

Back on topic...
Enchanter49: I sent you a new level that hopefully will fit in the (awesomely cool) chapter idea you got there. Check your email! Smile

Okay I got it and forwarded it! Laughing out loud

Great! Have any of you all made new levels, too?

I've been too busy with GooMaker lately.

I'm not sure about anybody else.

I'm working on sketches, but school's been getting in the way

Same with me...a little. I think I'm going to try to put goomod 1.1 support availablility in goomaker.

After that, I think I can start working on some of your sketches GooMaster2000.

goo-d