Idea for WoG 2

477 replies [Last post]

oh i thought......nvm

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

Hey guys i'm camping for the week so I won't be able to work on the project Sad
(I posted this on my iPod touch Tongue )

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

alright then, I'm working with the new goo maker

WoG2 Shall Prevail!

GooMaker...you mean the utility I posted?

yep, but I have a question or two,

what do I put in the override, the compile, and the merge?

WoG2 Shall Prevail!

For that you click on "Select Folder" and select the folder on your computer that contains the directories and files you would normally put in the Override/Merge/Compile folder in a mod.

But I could never get GooMaker to work... It's an incomplete program. It can't compile anything yet.

I gave up on trying. I put a new download link to the source code so that someone else who is devoted may finish my program.

It doesn't work so you might as well uninstall it.

you might want to tell the goofan moderators that

WoG2 Shall Prevail!

It says that in the description of GooMaker!

Everyone knows it doesn't work yet if they just read the description on goofans!

oh :?

WoG2 Shall Prevail!

?????????ummmm I have the same problem

This may be the last post I'll send until Monday
see u then

That GooMaker was a good Idea even though it wasn't finished...

The source code is available for download now. I guess we just have to wait and see if anybody does anything with it.

I'll probably go back to it after we finish with the World of Goo 2 project! Party

Guess what! I'm remixing some soundtracks in Mixcraft so that World of Goo 2 can use its own theme song!

Do you think we could keep one or two of the original songs? Some of them sound good enough to be in the second game. Like Best of times or Tumbler.

James wrote:
Do you think we could keep one or two of the original ones? Some of them sound good enough to be in the second game.

That's perfectly okay. I only said I made a new theme song. I MIGHT make more songs, but the original ones are already there, so...we'll use them!

PS This is ironic! We are both online at the same time!

PPS This a little joke...

James wrote:
I love you Enchanter! LOL JK

1.Awesome!!! Wink

2.Yes, VERY Ironic!

3.HOW DO YOU DO THAT! PLEASE TELL ME!!!

James wrote:
1.Awesome!!! Wink

2.Yes, VERY Ironic!

3.HOW DO YOU DO THAT! PLEASE TELL ME!!!

When you quote somebody, simply change the text inside of the form when posting! Smile

Enchanter49 wrote:
Enchanter49 wrote:
Enchanter49 wrote:
Enchanter49 wrote:
LOLz

Big smile

OMG!!! WHERE DID EVERYTHING GO???

James wrote:
James wrote:
James wrote:
James wrote:
James wrote:
James wrote:
James wrote:
James wrote:
James wrote:
James wrote:
James wrote:
James wrote:
James wrote:
James wrote:
Big smile

Wow Smile

Okay this is getting pretty off-topic...

Time to go back ON topic: Is there anything I can do to help out with WoG2? I'm not so sure about GOOMAKER though. I understand how files work, just not how to edit the files to make it work differently, or just new files to make it work overall. I'm kind of new to Goofans, so I don't even know how to make an Addin yet.

alright, I finally fixed my copy of WoG editor to work so I understand it and it works, if I can figure out all of what I changed and where, I can try to upload it, but that might not happen considering I've been re-structureing the program for a few weeks and I don't remember how I did alot of it Tongue

WoG2 Shall Prevail!

James wrote:
Time to go back ON topic: Is there anything I can do to help out with WoG2? I'm not so sure about GOOMAKER though. I understand how files work, just not how to edit the files to make it work differently, or just new files to make it work overall. I'm kind of new to Goofans, so I don't even know how to make an Addin yet.

That's fine that you're new. If you want, you can help with images and/or sounds.

Send me an email to get started: clericman@yahoo.com
I'll reply with more information.

or write on forum:
http://goo2forums.webs.com/

Martin33 wrote:
or write on forum:
http://goo2forums.webs.com/

He also has to send me an email in order for me to give him updates such as newsletter and announcements.

Sorry, forgot about that.
In your email about 2nd version of menu theme there is no attachment.

Martin33 wrote:
Sorry, forgot about that.
In your email about 2nd version of menu theme there is no attachment.

Oh woops! Tongue My bad! Okay resent.

Hello again!
Enchanter49: I'll send you the levels as soon as I get back to a high-speed internet connection. There are 5 levels (some better than others).

I also tried to make a pinball game, but couldn't figure out how to make the flippers work. The level has some complicated physics simulations, so it should only be fixed by someone who really knows what they're doing. Is anyone willing to fix this? thB? Pavke? If not, I can email it to Enchanter49 and maybe a few people can work on it.

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

Sure I can try. Smile

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment