Idea for WoG 2

477 replies [Last post]

hilarious

i may have to quit, because homework's pileing up, and i have a busy life this year.

i'll check this every day, and if i get the chance, i'll re-join.

Bye

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

Hey! I'm in middle school. I get way more homework than you and I still have plenty of time for this. Here's a fun fact: I hardly do anything. All I need to do before anything takes off is basically organize, which requires many emails, forum posts, and chats. Therefore, I enjoy my part of this. You've successfully done what you originally wanted to help out with and you were still in. Besides, right now all you need to do for this is sketch a few levels out on your notepad. How hard is that?

After sketching a level, take a pic of it and email it to me and I'll make sure it's turned into a real part of World of Goo 2. I guarantee it. Wink

I'm in Middle school:tons of work: still have time for this:can I participate?

Soon to be leaving middle school, have lots of after school activities and homework that take up most of my time, and I can still find at least some time for this.

I'm in middle school and i do my homework on every morning, before lessons. At home i'm free. Laughing out loud

Wow. I have to spend hours each day on my homework...

Maybe it's because I watch "The Office" while I do it. Wink

my teachers don't check it very often so i don't do it all. Tongue
And I haven't got really much homework.

enchanter 1st post: ok ill do that today, i'm basicly trapped at home today Tongue

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

Yeah it's raining outside like hell! I guess that's what must happen when you live in Southern California.

Raining? Try snowing! (we've got feet of snow!)

Where the hell do you live??? (no exact locations please )

I'm partially jealous. I love the snow, but it NEVER EVER snows in San Diego...

lol, I live in the Eastern part of the USA (Where in Winter, You get MOUNTAINS of snow, or none at all.)

CRAZY! I have to drive 200 miles to get to the nearest mountain just to see a little snow...

California stinks...a little...Wink

its raining like hell over here (Gold Coast, Australia) too!

James wrote:
Raining? Try snowing! (we've got feet of snow!)

I've got a lot of snow outside, in Poland it's sunny but very cold. Tongue

POLAND!?!!?! (Lucky Wink)

I imagine you freeze you $%# off every day?

Well,Lithuania is above Poland(LOL) so,it's a bit colder here! Wink It's not snowing outside but it's cold like in North Pole!We've got a lot of snow!A LOT!

Crazeh man!

Joris wrote:
Well,Lithuania is above Poland(LOL) so,it's a bit colder here! Wink It's not snowing outside but it's cold like in North Pole!We've got a lot of snow!A LOT!

yeah, in Poland now is not as cold as it was on January. one day I woke up and decided not to go to school - it was -27˚C outside.

We had -26 C,but we have lots of snow!

Crazeh man!

Wow you are right about that!

Where I'm from gets a lot of snow, but here we're lucky to get one snow day. The problem is that Tennessee gets blisteringly hot in the summer and unbearably dry in the winter.

Air is dry outside,but we have lots of dry snow(you can't make snowballs out of them)!

Crazeh man!

Joris wrote:
Air is dry outside,but we have lots of dry snow(you can't make snowballs out of them)!

true!
I hate winter if it is like now.

nice ideas

: )

HA!!!

We're all just talking about how cold it currently is, and Gooboy just comes in and says "nice ideas"!

LOL Gooboy hi! Welcome to Goofans! If you want to learn how to make a mod, then search the website for the terms you are looking for. The programs that can help you make it are: GooTool (for applying it to the game), GooEditor (for making levels), and GooMaker (for creating the addin information).

EDIT: I can't believe we're already on page 10 of this topic! Did we set a goofans record or something?

@ enchanter:
1:Don't you mean "WoGeditor"?
2:Maybe a record. Wink

@ GooBoy: Glad to have another member of the group. Smile

@ Martin33: Yeah, cause my hands are cracked and no matter how much Aloevera (skin lotion) I put on It, they get dry again in a couple of hours! (this sucks!)

this is a bit off topic...

I miss summer! Sad

Crazeh man!

you wont soon, because im experiencing it!!!