Idea for WoG 2

477 replies [Last post]

I've tried to make a few levels on micro soft paint here are some for example chocolate goo, space goo,I forgot the rest let me log to paint...oh yeah lava goo and computer goo ill try to make more wazzup goofans.

Samyster Laughing out loud

*crawls out of deep hole*

*dusts self off*

Alright, I've definitly been away for too long. Anyway, while I was at the bottom of that ominious hole over there, I figured out how to use the level editor, but I still don't know how to do a few things. Mark me down on the lists, I'm coming back into the project.

contact me:

Masonlogan1@gmail.com
OR
http://potatoemonkey.blogspot.com
OR
http://forums.asdf.com

I'll be waiting for my instructions.

WoG2 Shall Prevail!

Ml08180 wrote:

*dusts self off*

Alright, I've definitly been away for too long. Anyway, while I was at the bottom of that ominious hole over there, I figured out how to use the level editor, but I still don't know how to do a few things. Mark me down on the lists, I'm coming back into the project.

contact me:

Masonlogan1@gmail.com
OR
OR

I think I still have your email listed on my newsletter contacts list. Did you get the last one?

Colton wrote:
I've tried to make a few levels on micro soft paint here are some for example chocolate goo, space goo,I forgot the rest let me log to paint...oh yeah lava goo and computer goo ill try to make more wazzup goofans.
can you imput the picture?

Spongebob rulez too Crown Crown Crown Crown

Back

Hi, guys!
Thought I'd check in...
Well, good news is that DaB's new level editor is spectacular, and making new levels should be really really easy (even for newbies to levelmaking), but the bad news is I haven't made any new levels myself. It's not that I'm busy (I'm out of school for the year), but I found that I kinda need to keep my mind active. While in school, I had so much brainpower sucked up that I did mindless stuff in all my free time (well, mindless in comparison, making WOG levels isn't a piece of cake, you know), but now that I'm out of school, I'd rather be programming my own games (Like Enchanter! Funny, huh? Smile) just to keep my mind active. Anyway, good luck on WOG 2, guys, and I'll pitch in a few more levels if I can, but don't count on it.
By the way, some of the levels I've made have been kinda simple. Some may need a bit of a rework...
If possible, the levels in WOG2 should have some pretty cool physics simulations. This alone can make new WOG levels really cool and fun to play. WOG TFR and Far Lands were sweet for me because the guys who made them had some fun with physics. (And the new WOG Editor makes adding pysics stuff really easy!)
Anyway, good luck guys and have fun! I'll check in every now and then if I can, but otherwise, I'll be programming away. (good luck on your game, Enchanter, if you can make it more fun than 95% of the games on the market, which isn't hard, I'll buy it)
So long!

Once again, I like to make games, but not many ideas, and a lot of errors. Tongue

Although, my brain power is spent sleeping during study sessions if I think too hard 'bout them SOLz. I guess I'm putting too much think into the SOLs, huh? Laughing out loud

Enchanter wrote:
Ml08180 wrote:

*dusts self off*

contact me:

Masonlogan1@gmail.com
OR
OR

I think I still have your email listed on my newsletter contacts list. Did you get the last one?

No, actually I haven't gotten one in a long time. I'll check my account filters, maybe it got stuck in spam...

WoG2 Shall Prevail!

Hey can i put a pipe in levels Smile

I have'nt had time to animate but my older brother is taking the class in high school and he's going to college and using a mac to animate. so i wont be able to make levels in a long time until he gets his computer. Sad P.S he does'nt beleive there's gonna be a WoG 2 I have'nt told him about this yet.Sad

hey, methanol-cho, i have a GREAT new idea!! after the last added level to chapter five is completed, there can be a cut-scene where first it's a black screen (like the one showing you unlocked the whistle) saying "now, back to what happened at the wog corp.." and then the background is the top of the wog corporation factory. then, coming from the other side, three goo balls roll to the front perspective of the factory. then, they all connect, blinking, innocently. then...... KABOOM!!! as the corporation explodes, all 300 goo balls (and the three connected on top) are flung into the air (onto the connected three) and they all are flung onto the first planet-chapter. hows that sound, huh?
then, in the first level (of wog 2) the sign painter leaves a sign saying "oh my.
one hundred and three goo balls!
it seems they have their ethnicity back!
ivy, bone, bit... wait, wog isn't 3d anymore..
anyways, it seems that all the the goo balls have been scattered across the planet.
all except... four. those three connected ones and a loose one.
all common.
uh-oh, it seems that you'll have to roll the structure.
why the uh-oh, huh?
because you cannot detach common goo balls!
because if you throw the goo ball at too close of a distance you might actually end up connecting the goo ball to the structure.
-the sign painter"
you see after clicking on the sign a few times (to read the whole sign)three common goo balls (that are connected) and one non-connected goo ball. you have to roll the triangle to the pipe on the right side of the scene. it simple, sort of a tutorial for new goo-ers. you wont be able to access number 2 because, like in number one, you can't play a chapter you haven't unlocked, therefore when you click on it nothing will happen. like my idea or is it too space themed?

the only way to fail is to give up.

aw, man.... i didn't post my wog 2 start idea soon enough. i thought of it too late. well, there goes that idea.... if you want to know what it is, look for the last post on "idea fo"-WAIT A MINUET.... THIS is where i posted my IDEA!!!.... it's on the last post, i think... ill check and see soon. until then, look for what i posted yesterday!
EDIT: uh-oh. it seems that my post is above.... this one!! OOPS sorry for the ruckus..

qwsx wrote:
Colton wrote:
can you imput the picture?

hello,,, colton, CAN YOU UPLOAD THE PICTURE????

Back

Hello, qwsx, DO NOT SHOUT!!!!

Author of World of Goo Portable. Download here!

Hello GMMan, YOU JUST SHOUTED! Tongue

I know that. I was trying to make a point to qwsx.

Author of World of Goo Portable. Download here!

Hi everyone! I'm back!

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

hey,,, for WoG2 can we upload you idea level &\ ball in everywhere(except goofans(for fast uploading))like 4shared?

Back

Sure. I'm using MediaFire. Tongue

I was thinking, however, that we should use a small portion of the addins here on goofans in the game, as long as it fits in the story. (this comment also going to be posted on goo2)

EDIT: Post your stuff on goo2, though. Don't spoil the surprise! Smile

*This post was moved to www.goo2forums.webs.com*

what do you think of my idea?.... it sucks, right? /_/ sorry
i couldnt help but have an idea

No one said it sucked, we just haven't said how great it was. (Which it is!)

James wrote:
EDIT: Post your stuff on goo2, though. Don't spoil the surprise! Smile

OOPS Oups i dont know that suprise Tongue
& 'bot this:Post your stuff on goo2, i cant coz i limited member

Back

i can make levels and post them on this site Smile Smile Smile

excanter, can you make spongegoo(my profile in wog2) to a member?

Back

We were wondering if that was just some fan or a member like yourself. Tongue Enchanter, bring this dude a profile!

Actually, I believe this IS world of goo 2!!!! Anyway, if 2D Boy isn't going to release one, then how about we release it ourselves? Also, that means that world of goo 2 is actually INFINITE LEVELS!!!!!! (unless you manage to complete all of the levels currently out there but there will always be more levels soon)However, we can't really release WoG2 as an official game (2D Boy copyright), but if anyone can find out how to make new addin chapters then we can make our own WoG2 (although chapters aren't really needed it would still be really cool)!!!!!

I'm playing Minecraft. My username is theMineMaster2. If you want to see my Cartoony mods updated, then be a Mac user and find a image editing program that isn't confusing for me Smile

Colton wrote:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO! MICROSOFT PAINT SUCKS! DOWNLOAD GIMP OR ELSE YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF MAKING SQUARE GOOBALLS!