Idea for WoG 2

477 replies [Last post]

panhaloom: Yep. Originally, this was the intent, to have a "WOG2" button in WOG. We're still waiting on Enchanter to figure out if this works or not...

GooMaster2000: Sweet! Start cranking out those levels!

OK, this forum is dead, and so is the WOG2 forum. It's not letting me add posts right now, so here's my latest level:
WOG2 PROJECT MEMBERS ONLY! Thank you!
www.mom4evr.net16.net/CrushingZone.zip
The "Tech" goo is in this level, too.
Is anyone other than me working on WOG2 right now? Seriously, guys. Well, anyway, if no one else is, I might have enough levels in the fall to finish it out. See you all then.

I'm working! sheesh
I lost MY USB, though

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

I can't work on them because...um...well, I left my PC at a different house! Laughing out loud

Until I can recuperate it, I can't do a thing! Sad NOOOOOOOOO!

I can't work because I have no work at all.

I need a great artist for images,Martin,will you help me?

Crazeh man!

Id be willing to do some images if you send me some basic sketches and a description of what you kinda want it to look like

MOM4Evr wrote:
Well, anyway, if no one else is, I might have enough levels in the fall to finish it out. See you all then.

first of all is source

Spongebob rulez too Crown Crown Crown Crown

Back

Grant wrote:
Id be willing to do some images if you send me some basic sketches and a description of what you kinda want it to look like

Well,pictures from Martin would be better,because he is an official artist of WoG2.And if we want awesome cutscenes,we need one artist to do all the art.

There's a thing in flash called motion tween,you can draw something or import a picture and make it move.That's what I am going to do to animate WoG2 cutscenes.

Crazeh man!

I tried doing some flash, and it took me the entire time trying to make tweening to work! Tongue

U HAV FALSH?!

When did THAT hapenned?

P.S.Let's chat on AIM,I will teach you the art of flash,young one. Laughing out loud

Crazeh man!

Nope, I have some lessons, and the entire first chunk was spent upon that stinkin' tweening! IMA READY TA SUE! Tongue

Is it possible to put world of goo levels from micro soft paint then animate or will we do something else I really wanna play a new World of Goo im tired of playing all the levels i BEAT on the wii.

Samyster Laughing out loud

1. The only thing you could do with Microsoft paint (remember to save as a ".png") is to design the level (I have done a few) or you could paint something that could spin like a wheel (remember to give it the right attributes)

2. Be glad you have both versions: You now can upload to the leader board AND still play multiplayer! Remember you could put gootool on your wii. (check earlier forums)

3. WAZZUP? Tongue

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I almost never get the chance to check the forums. I checked this topic, and only this topic, so I could see what was happening in the world today.

I'm not saying at all that I will be checking the site regularly again, but I still check my email often. You can communicate with me whenever using clericman@yahoo.com as a base. I've been using that email address since 2006 and kept using it as a primary email despite my 40 other ones Wink.

Also, I would like to clear a few things that were mentioned once or twice since my last login:
-The button-to-sequel idea didn't work. There have been a lot of arguments and tests in the past, but, I am forced to accept the fact that adding a new chapter to the game just wouldn't fall under its initial programming.
-I haven't worked on WoG Level Master for quite some time now. I had originally stopped because I thought that everyone didn't need a new editor, (with DaB's brilliance and all...) but now my "reason" is that no one is mentioning it anymore. So, what do you think of this?
-I have just started using Skype. I am enlisted as Enchanter49, and I have sent an invite to Martin33. (although it might not be him, as that is just the screen name that was listed...)

Well, has this been a blast-from-the-past, or what?

How about this: why haven't ya been helpin' out anymore recently? You have a job or sumthin? (Not being nosy, just curious)

Enchanter wrote:

-I have just started using Skype. I am enlisted as Enchanter49, and I have sent an invite to Martin33. (although it might not be him, as that is just the screen name that was listed...)

erm, I have you on my list but i'm marteen33, not martin33 on Skype.

Joris - if you need me, you can write to me on my email or skype, too.

Joris wrote:
Grant wrote:

Well,pictures from Martin would be better,because he is an official artist of WoG2.And if we want awesome cutscenes,we need one artist to do all the art.

There's a thing in flash called motion tween,you can draw something or import a picture and make it move.That's what I am going to do to animate WoG2 cutscenes.

I need someone to help me! Don't say that i don't. Tongue

yah, if you send me a couple of level ideas, i'll work on the images for them

hey enchanter, could you send me an invite on skype?

PS: wow longest topic evr!!!!!!!!!!!

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

I dunno, with WOGEditor 7.0+, It might just catch up! Tongue

James wrote:
How about this: why haven't ya been helpin' out anymore recently? You have a job or sumthin? (Not being nosy, just curious)

Nope. I don't have a job, as I am still in middle school. I DO, however, have responsibilities regarding sites other goofans/goo2. For instance, I am becoming a game developer. I have friends with many ideas for games and one who can help me program/draw/animate. They all have great ideas, and I'm thinking about entering one in the new yoyogames competition (Discovery). Even though GM8 can't be used for commercial games, I would still like the money for funding...and a few treats along the way. Wink
GooMaster2000 wrote:
hey enchanter, could you send me an invite on skype?

PS: wow longest topic evr!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure. What's your username/email you use on it?
James wrote:
I dunno, with WOGEditor 7.0+, It might just catch up! Tongue

What do you mean, "It might just catch up!"?

I was talking to goomaster2000 when he said "This was the longest topic evr!".

btw, I like to make games, but I have no ideas. Puzzled

I have recently come up with some little ones, but I still don't have my windows, so crap. Sad

And....nobody will ask/try to help, as they ALWAYS have something else to do. (Only good thing about it is this gives more time to myself to think! Tongue )

EDIT: meet on AIM, if you can.

It's in my sig... but: pokelucas2000
EDIT: @James: not a chance, James, not a chance Smile Tongue

To what. exactly? (you gotta be specific, you know!)

to WoG editor 0.6+ catching up to this

btw, are we can create a new balls?

Back

That's already in progress, qwsx. Not sure when it all of them will be done, though.

(btw, I recuperated my computer! Laughing out loud Now I can get back to work!)

ok. i helping!

Back

Thanks guys. Right now I'm experimenting with file encryption and notation. I think I know how to encrypt/decrypt files in VB using just one ".exe" file.

Also, I'm becoming a huge fan of the Kingdom Hearts saga. Anyone else heard of it?

Hooray for Goo!!! (that's what she said, no joke)