EARTH OF GOO: THE GOOEY PART 2 COMING!!! (FAN MADE!)

91 replies [Last post]

I think he meant dimensions... but a plane IS two dimesions.

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

mathematically not phisic

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

I was saying 1 plane implies 2 dimensions

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Ok Ok!! I get that everyone is confused about the y z and x axises! But just wondering if that will help everyone to come up with a new name for the game?

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

I would totally make a one-dimensional game, but it would be hard to make it interesting. Tongue

OK For ENDING this at good time this are our conclusions
-The number of dimensions is determined by the number of axis/Vectors
-A plane with X and Y is sistematically 2 dimensions
-X,y, z, are axis that we can change by name but not by number of axis if we want that our dimension criteria conserves.
To be simple:

2 axis(X, Y) is represented in a plane (2D)
3 axis (X,Y,Z) is represented with 3 planes(3D)
Doesn`t matter if you want to call "B" to a "Y" , the values are the same.

Hey You!

And don't forget the W dimension!

I love four-dimensional hyperspace. It's fascinating.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

MOM, here's an Idea for your 1D game:

Since these discussions are getting rather long, would everyone not mind going to my new forum post about the game to start a new forum thread? It's still in mods and hacks but called: (fan made) world of goo 3rd dimension forum. Thanks.

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

Don't feel bad, only we had a sparkle of childhood and we start to get off topic , but now BACK TO WORK!!!!

Hey You!

And how is played momo ??

Hey You!

I'm making a new forum topic for general off-topic discussion where we can let the conversation get as off-topic as we want. I'll link this one to it once it's created.

Now, back to discussion about the 3D goo game.

Well technically not 3d but anyway...

Okay apparently everyone is stuck as far as what to comment but I've now got an update!! Me and my friend decided to rename the game! It's now called:

WORLD (Crossed out) Earth (written in to look cool) Of Goo:
The Gooey Part 2

Let me know what you think! Smile Laughing out loud Wink

P.S Sorry for double posting!

Nice!

Good name. Smile
I will caution you, however, to make a disclaimer on the addin page stating that this is an unofficial fan-made sequel. Just to be on the safe side.

I can make an image for the title if you want, I just got CS5! Smile

CS5? What's that? And that would be cool! Can you e-mail me the images when they are done?

----it i was getting CS5 but still waiting >:(

CS5 is Adobe Creative Suite Five, a bunch of really really really expensive software like Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign...

Well which one of those programs are you using to make the images? I'd really like to see them so I can see if they'd need editing or anything or are good for the game!

Photoshop, same as Kyle used (although he used CS2)

Okay I have Photoshop CS4 but I need help learning how to use it to create images! Could you perhaps show me how your making the title images for this game so I can make goo-d images too? (Pun intended)Laughing out loud LOL!

Yes, but also one question.You will copy the kyle style of image?
or make your own?

Hey You!

Sure, I try to copy Kyle's style but am not always so good at it. The basic idea is to draw the shape with the pen tool, fill, contract, fill with another color, then apply a gradient and some circles.

Hello Gooballs Of Fire! I finally got a goofans account! For all you people who are wondering why this random comment got thrown in, I am the Co-editor for the Earth of Goo mod, and I’m just going to say that the mod well be worth waiting for! Wink

Oh, it’s you. How have you been? I've been really busy being dead... you know... since you MURDERED ME!?! Look, we both said a lot of things that you’re going to regret, but I think we can put our differences aside... for science... you monster. - GLaDOS

Yes! Welcome pyrodroid! Now you can reply to peoples comments about our game too! To do that, just check the box in your account marked recieve notifications about comments by e-mail or something like that. Hey AP? Have you finished those title images yet? Sorry if I'm impatient I just really want to put them in the game before I forget!

Cool! Not to give anything away, but how is your latest level coming?

Oh, it’s you. How have you been? I've been really busy being dead... you know... since you MURDERED ME!?! Look, we both said a lot of things that you’re going to regret, but I think we can put our differences aside... for science... you monster. - GLaDOS

Er... Well let's just say I've been working on the movie for after the 3rd level first! I think for the next level we need to just draw the images using photoshop just like Kyle did in the original game because I don't think we'll find the correct real images. Which will still work because it's going to be a... dark level anyway they won't see them as well.

*nod* makes sense, that... particular type of picture is VERY hard to find...