Rect head problme ...

28 replies [Last post]

Hi ! Laughing out loud
I have a problme with my editor ...
When I want to add rect head in my level It's show me a Circle ...
But before long time it was show me the rect head not Circle ...
Any one know what is the problme ???

It looks like the RectHead folder has been deleted from your /res/balls/ folder. See if it exists, and if not, copy it from your original WoG installation.

I have it ... !
And it's didn't work !

Make sure that all the files in the folder are intact. Try copying the folder from your original WoG installation anyway, and make sure you restart WooGLE.

I miss body2
But still don't work !
Edit :
I have :
balls.xml
resources.xml
body
body1
body2

Unfortunately I can't access a copy of WoG right now so I can't check if that's all you need.

Have you copied the entire RectHead folder over from your other WoG installation? That should contain all the files you need.

I copy it ...
still don't work !

You should have:
balls.xml.bin
resources.xml.bin
body1.png
body2.png

In that case, body.png could be causing the problem. Possibly some residue from a mod containing some corrupt or empty image. Delete that and see how it goes.

Yeah that's weird. The bin files might have been changed by a mod to accept extra files. Try getting rid of it and see what happens.

Can you give me the folder please !
I do evry thing . Tothing new !

Here. I'll take it down again after 24 hours, but I'm sure that'll be enough time for you.
DELETE your RectHead folder and extract the one in the zip to /res/balls/.

If this doesn't work then something else is not right, although I wouldn't know what.

Can you upload it on mideafire please ???
I can't download it !
Sorry if i take long time from you !

Gah. He just had to use Google Docs. Puggsoy, don't upload zip files, they show all the files rather than just give you a download. Here, I re-uploaded.

What, can't you click "Download original"? That's weird.

Sorry, but I don't have an account by any other file host, and I find Google Docs good enough. But for sharing it doesn't seem that great, for zips and such. Maybe I should get Mediafire sometime...

No, don't get mediafire. If you want to share stuff, get dropbox. No ads and you can link directly. And no membership fees up to a couple gigabytes.

Put a zip in a zip. Google Docs won't recursively open it for fear of a zip bomb.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Don't worry ... I solve the problme i just use a another copy for
my WOG ...
About your files . It's didn't help !
Thanks for all of you !

But it's still shoe the recthead in red text ...
Is there a problme ??

Yeah, something is wrong with the RectHead then...

Any errors when you change WoG directory? Something like "Duplicate ID found in ___ and ___!"?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Mediafire doesn't require an account. Just upload and you get your link.

Don't worry !
It's solved somehow !

@MOM4Evr: A couple of gigs? Cool, I'll probably get that then.

@Red: Heh. In that case I might use it for temporary stuff like this.

*checks*
Yep! 2 gigs. You can buy more, but I try not to keep so much up there that I need to.

That's better than Docs' 1 GB.

I think I'll still use Picasa Web Albums for images though. Direct linking works, and images under a certain size/resolution don't count towards the storage. Which is pretty sweet, since I don't upload many large images.

I think one of the previous versions of woogle showed all gooballs as round, maybe you should just make sure you have the latest one.

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

He created this topic a month ago, so he probably either fixed it or gave up already.

Probably gave up, he would have said it was fixed

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Not everybody is that considerate, some people figure out their problem and just disappear. Although kidkidaaa is a slightly active member, so he's probably not one of those people.