Time bug ?

12 replies [Last post]

Hi again ! Laughing out loud
Can anybody tell me how i can put time bug in my level ???
And thanks !

Go to the level tab
Something should say like
Timebug probality:
write 1

dan250 corp. Always here to help

So if i write 2 there will be 2 Time bugs in the level ???
Thanks !

No write 1
No other number will be alloud
Only 1

dan250 wrote:
Go to the level tab
Something should say like
Timebug probality:
write 1

No. You are right that you need to go to level tab and timebug probability but you have to write 0.333 or 333 in place of 1 cause then you get 5 time bugs. I've long time ago I put 1 and the WOG crashed.

This page contains information on timebugprobability.

timebugprobability sets the probability/chance that a timebug will appear when you attach a GooBall. The value has to be in between 0 and 1: 0 being that a timebug will never appear, 1 being that they will always appear. So, for example, if you set it to 0.5, you've got a 50/50 chance that a timebug will appear.

By the way, Wikigoo, setting it to 1 doesn't crash the game. That's most likely when you didn't have patch 1.30.

SPAM ALERT! BRING ON THE MEGABAN HAMMER!!!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Please post here in the future.

BAM!!!

Since you posted here before, I assumed you would find it just as fast.

Even so, it'd be preferred if we keep all spam reports in the same thread. Otherwise we'll get lots of spam reports in random places.

By the way, I scroll down the forums in order whenever I go on here, so even if I haven't posted in a forum it doesn't effect my viewing of it. I only use the Tracker for addin comments.

I visit every thread that has new posts with the tracker. I usually never post in addin comments unless there's a real need for me to be there. Nonetheless I check everything daily to make sure to remain active. (the irony is that I haven't opened WoG in months)

lol. I haven't properly played it in a while either, but I have had to open it for addin testing, and for testing something I'm making.

I haven't played on a PC in ages!