World of Goo Hack! Get more than 300 Goo on the WoG Corporation Level!

14 replies [Last post]

With this Hack you can get more than 300 Goo in the WoG Corporation Level! You can upload the result to the official leaderboards but don't expect your new world record to last long. It will be removed after some time by the leaderboard mods.

Note:
More than 3000 Goo may cause a game crash and your game performance will be very slow (depends on your System)

I DIDN'T CREATE THIS HACK; I GOT IT FROM THE OFFICIAL FORUM SOME TIME AGO...
It was published and got replaced by another hack that didn't allow the connection to the leaderboards. But it got removed because the mods didn't allow cheating Wink

Well, let the cheating begin have fun and hurry downloading it, because it surely gets removed Laughing out loud

This hack works for version 1.0, not sure about later releases...

Download:
MOD EDIT: Nope.avi. Will replace if agreed by other admins. Everyone uses version 1.3 anyway.

Well this IS the mods and hack s section so... go crazy!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

sorry, but we don't like cheating at this website. cheating is bad, and i am not touching that download link with a ten-foot ruler, as it may have spam, malware, or any bad stuff. you'd be lucky to get a cheater badge right now.

-_-

Meh chill, whats the big deal? I'm not using that link either because I have no interest in getting more then 300 gooballs since I don't really use WoG Corp all that much.

Uploading hacked towers to the leaderboards won't even work. There's a check.

i was on the first place 2 years ago with about 1800 goo. idk if they changed their system to check if your tower is hacked. after some time the highscore got removed.

There, corrected system , who cares?

The old leaderboards didn't, but the new ones should.

Of course, the new leaderboards are down, so it doesn't really matter anyway.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I have known that. It works on 1.4. I found that when I was making a profile editor. Tongue

P.S. Can I publish it here?

No one has been able to publish for about a year now anyway.

Isn't this, like, a really old hack? I remember hearing about it before I even signed up.

Anyway, there's a better one: edit the WoGCorp levels to have upwards gravity. Highest tower ever.

Edit the profile and get 1e14 meters high tower at once. THIS is the highest tower ever.

100000000000000 meters, not suspicious at all.

puggsoy wrote:
Isn't this, like, a really old hack? I remember hearing about it before I even signed up.

Anyway, there's a better one: edit the WoGCorp levels to have upwards gravity. Highest tower ever.

THIS

And the old hack was using Cheat Engine to change the ball count. They fixed this by encrypting the number.

Uploading a hacked tower will only serve in getting you a cheater badge. Not worth it, the hack isn't supported, and leaderboards are down anyway. Lock.