Something Like Goo Corp

16 replies [Last post]

Here i am again, this time wondering how to make the Reset Button (like the one in goo corp)
Is it possible, if yes then how?

Because writing signatures is too mainstream

No it's not possible. You can add a retry button like in Reach the line.

No...That is pretty bad... I am trying to make something like the wog corporation... By the way....Is there way to get the game count the balls you collect in levels (like in goo corp)
And you know what is it possible to rename the topic? Because it should be called "Something Like Goo Corp"

I think Hany once edited the Goo Corp. itself in Far Lands, though it was a bit buggy. http://goofans.com/download/level/world-of-goo-far-lands?page=1
But I'd recommend not to try it unless you're more experienced with goomodding.
Every ball you collect is counted in your profile file.
Yes you can edit the topic subject. Click on the edit tab on top of the topic.

Fatal error....All the good goomods get an error in my goo tool...

Read the description of far lands. There are two download links for non goomod versions.
edit: by the way do you get keep on running working with manual installation?

Nope. First. i only see one link. Second, no, keep on running does not work. But i am sure it is amazing. By the way...
"Follow the white rabbit"? Matrix reference?

There are two different version in note3.
I would like to update keep on running so everybody can play it, but I really can't say what's wrong there. Besides you're the only one who ever had problems with it. At least you can watch the video. I know, it's just a small solace.

It's more a Alice reference, as Matrix is refering on Alice as well. But I admit I was thinking of Matrix first because the beauty get digitalised and went into the computer world, what's also a Tron reference. Smile

Wow. But the level is AWESOME. At least that is what i though about it from the video. How did you make the lazor ray though?
And the movement? And that only when all gooballs were in one of those capsules it popped? I want to learn LOADS of techniques for levels. By the way: A new radioactive goo is coming! The ANCHOR goo! Helps for building underwater! antigrav = -4.5 Jut starting on it....

Let's stay on topic. I know, it was me who misguided the topic. Puzzled
You can ask everything on the downloadpage.

Well, it was my fault too...But yeah. I do not want to modify the world of goo corp. Not at all. But oh well...

EDIT
Ok, one last of topic question.... Goomatz, for how long do you stay online?

Leaving soon. I'm just writing an answer to your question abut keep on runnig than I'll be gone. Maybe I'll come by later tonight, but after that I won't be online till next sonday. I'll be on a business trip and I don't have a laptop.

Ok! I will keep trying with keep on running.... Maybe i will use my windows laptop to install it.... You know, using windows software on a mac is kind of laggy....

Renamed the topic Smile

Carry on.

It was...blanking on the name...the guy who made Time for Real. He turned it into a level, so you needed to get several extra Goo Balls to make it possible. He failed to realize, though, that if a Goo Ball hit the spikes or fire there, it was gone forever. Ugh. Thank goodness for pers2.dat backups.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Oh....But maybe creating new goo? Liked drained? Called DrainedSomething? That has the sane functions?

goomatz wrote:
]Maybe I'll come by later tonight, but after that I won't be online till next sonday. I'll be on a business trip and I don't have a laptop.

NOOO!!!!! Goomatz Sad