GooPeg Level Creation Contest

45 replies [Last post]

Sure it is. All levels uploaded till april the 27th will get its chance to win. Please excuse my lack of answers, my keyboard doesn´t work and I have no idea why. Sad

Sorry. My old laptop I used to create all my addins is broken so I can't join In.

Nerdy Z is coming.

@goomatz, a little question.

"goomatz" wrote:

Each of these targets has to be surrounded tightly by geometry. There are two example compositegeoms for round (id="roundpeg") and rectangular (id="recpeg") targets. Copy and paste one on each target you have placed. Or build your own ones with following properties:

tag="ballbuster"
contacts="true"
collide="true"
nogeomcollisions="true" *

*Unfortunately, nogeomcollisions isn't working with dynamic geometry.

Is it possible to make moving objects then?

Is it possible to finish the level after you beat all the red pegs?

Yup, just press the collection button (the one on the left).

I have good or bad news: I think I´ll have to delay the entry deadline. I´ll be on working trip and won´t have time nor devices to test and judge the entries.
The new deadline will be on sonday the 4th of may.
What do you think about that?

movildima wrote:

Is it possible to make moving objects then?

That´s the challenge of the contest. Wink
The last level of my addin has some moving targets. Though I admit it´s not the most elegant solution there. I hope the participants come up with some astute and keen ideas.

goomatz wrote:

The new deadline will be on sonday the 4th of may.

That is very helpful! More time to make the level even better.

movildima wrote:
Yup, just press the collection button (the one on the left).

No, I meant that you can't finish the level if you don't hit all red pegs.

Ok! so I can find another way to create that goopeg level! Thanks for the delayed submission.I'll start working on it!

Thank you so much

But if didn't find a way I'm sure to back out!!Sad

MODEDIT: Merged the posts Wink

Nerdy Z is coming.

The deadline is over. I hope all of you submitted your levels.
Puggsoy can you mail them to me after removing all signs of who build which level?
I will judge them as fast as possible. Further I will merge them together in the 4th chapter.

wogfan wrote:

No, I meant that you can't finish the level if you don't hit all red pegs.

If I remember correctly you can finish my levels if you hit about 80-90 % of the targets and ocd is for 100%.

edit:
Is there any other moderator who can get me the entries of the contest? Without levels I can't judge.

I can do it, due to technical problems my own level is unplayable. Sad

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

What kind problems?
How many entries are left then?

Edit: Is this still alive?
How many levels were submitted? I'm still waiting for entries. If the participants wish to have more time, I'm fine with it. I just want to know if I'm waiting for nothing or if there is a chance of successfully bringing this competition to an end.

As far as I know nobody has requested publication for one yet.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Hmm too bad. Puzzled
What should I do with the prize then?

give it to yourself!
well because you are the only one who successfully created a goopeg level Tongue

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!