Custom Levels OCD or Completion Video Collection

10 replies [Last post]

A collection of videos for custom levels. Here, you can post your own videos. Just post the link to a YouTube video and the video will pop up on your post. ONLY VIDEOS FOR CUSTOM LEVELS!!!!! And those are the rules. Videos can be by any author. Upcoming level videos are allowed (NOT for OCD, just a trailer or completion). Videos can be from any author. There. The end. Now please post some videos for the First-Ever Custom Levels Video Collection!!!

Now: Here are some videos to get this started...

I'm playing Minecraft. My username is theMineMaster2. If you want to see my Cartoony mods updated, then be a Mac user and find a image editing program that isn't confusing for me Smile

We thought about that, and with Custom levels coming up so fast I personnely think they should just be posted in the places that the level was made. We have been doing that for a while now. and no more of this angry -> Angry stuff we had enough of it.

Well... This IS the Strategy forum for World of Goo levels, and most people (like me) on this site don't appear to use HyperCam or CamStudio, and I have seen that Daft has his OWN channel (i guess everyone that has posted a video on YouTube has one), and most guys don't know HOW to upload a video... It probably involves uploading a certain type of video file instead of a screenshot... But even if they do know AND make a video, they might forget to post it on this site... and I am posting a few videos here soon. Right in the first comment, to get it started.

I'm playing Minecraft. My username is theMineMaster2. If you want to see my Cartoony mods updated, then be a Mac user and find a image editing program that isn't confusing for me Smile

TheGooMasters, come to web chat! Smile

I think it's good place to ask: how to make video like that?

Thanks for posting my videos TGM. Witch do you think I should do next? Any wishes?

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Any. Just make and publish on YouTube. Put link on comment. Done. Video appears on comment.

I asked how to MAKE a video of completion, not how to publish it here.

Oh. Just use the following programs: HyperCam, or CamStudio. I've never used any of these though. I just found videos on how to record your screen on YouTube. Then figure out how to use it, and start recording!

Could someone make a video of On the Run? I'm kind of confused by the 'safety ivy' goo.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

@ Albino Pokey

I made a video. it´s also including a one move less easter egg at the end.

To the safety Ivy: just detach the Ivy ball which is holding the Bomb on the platform before you attach the Pokey.