Is it possible to get Serious OCD badge while the proof involves OCDs from two computers?

11 replies [Last post]

/\ title

If you don't understand what I'm trying to say, I'll explain;

I have got all OCDs in this game. On one computer I have all but 1 and none from chapter 5 (haven't yet started chapret 5 there, I think). On another computer I DO however have got that missing OCD, OCDs from chapter 5 but without some of the ones I have on my first computer, so would I still get the OCD badge if I record with camera and go from one to another computer to show that I have obtained all the OCDs but not all on one computer? It's because long ago I got the Level 2 Chapter 2 OCD but now I've tried to get it again like 10 times and still can't get it, it's just pain in the a**. I could officially say it's the hardest OCD to get, wouldn't you agree?

Well, I guess it is possible, but I'm not sure.
@other_moderators What do you think?
Anyway, upload both the profiles and link their pages here as a proof.

When you upload your profiles (assuming that's not broken; it was a while back, but I can't remember if it got fixed), it SHOULD automatically give you the badge, whether or not you got it over multiple profiles or not. At least that's what I would think; I'm not sure. In any case, if not, there's not much we can do about it, I'm afraid, as those badges are awarded automatically. As much as we'd like to, mods can't slap badges on people.

Also, you mean Fly Away Little Ones? There are a couple of tricks to getting the OCD there easily, if I recall. Takes a lot of practice, though.

You're talking about chapter 2 level 2 but I mean chapter 4 level 2, MOM4evr; Bulletin Board System. I have to get all or almost all goos possible into the pipe, but no matter how I try, what tutorial I watch, I can't get it. Around half of the balls I send between the cogs get cought!

I agree. Bulletin Board System is the hardest OCD in the game.

Strangely enough, I got the OCD on third try on that one! The hardest one for me was the Server Farm.
Anyway, you can always watch those crazy OCD videos on wogfan and try to master them. Good luck Wink

I find Flying Machine to be one of the hardest. Game always tells me it took me ten seconds longer than it really did.

I know right? The game added 10 more seconds on my video of Flying Machine. Tongue

For me it was You Have To Explode The Head as my towers kept burning down.

My Profile

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
I find Flying Machine to be one of the hardest. Game always tells me it took me ten seconds longer than it really did.

It's easy to master, you just gotta be quick like bunny. I've usually done it 1 or 2 seconds after OCD. Did it a few times and finally got it right. Bulleting Board system you gotta keep calm and patient, or have a lot of skill but as I'm not that kind of person I can do it only once or twice in my lifetime. I'm HOPING that this stupid level won't kick me from reaching for the badge. Serious OCD is the badge I've always wanted...

naveed_rizvi wrote:
I know right? The game added 10 more seconds on my video of Flying Machine. Tongue

For me it was You Have To Explode The Head as my towers kept burning down.

Heh! You need skill for that and speed! I've seen a few people do it and straight away became at it; like a boss Wink

Sorry for double post. I'm on my mobile writing this so it's a bit hard to copy and paste when I want to edit my posts...

Merged them for you...
First time merging, yay!

Wikigoo-4evr wrote:
It's because long ago I got the Level 2 Chapter 2 OCD

Forgive me for thinking that you meant Chapter 2 Level 2 when you said "Chapter 2 Level 2" Tongue

You Have To Explode The Head OCD is super easy if you bounce a Goo Ball off the wall at the right angle. It takes a LOT of practice, though; going for max goo in that level is nuts. I learned most of my strategies for the game by watching videos of the top playthroughs of the time. Now that Peter's broken most of them, though, not all the videos are as useful, so digging around for different strategies is key.

The hardest OCD for me was most likely Super Fuse Challenge Time, just because you have to be so FAST. I was never good at speed-based OCD's. I think I've still only ever OCD'd that level once, and that run was really close (The last Goo Ball went in the pipe a split-second before the structure fell out of the pipe). There are definitely some tricky OCD's in there, though. Just wait until you go for Kleptomaniac. 1300 Goo Balls takes a so much time and effort... >.<

yea, wiki said "Chapter 2 Level 2" Tongue

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!