Woogle

10 replies [Last post]

Yeah i need some help I've created a level on woogle but i cant figure out how to put it on wog to play and test it.

I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks

`?_oF+b$BNp& ~=(Secret code that no one knows how to decrypt)

Have you tested it using WooGLE's testing feature? That's the best way to test it.

Anyway, to play it on WoG, use GooTool to install the resulting .goomod file you made. Then just go into WoG and it should be in the top-left corner of the first chapter.

And be sure you have the 1.3 patch installed, if you're on Windows. Link in my signature.

Thanks guys Smile

@puggsoy How do you test it with the woogle testing features

Click the button marked "Save and Play" on the top.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Oh That Did'nt work but atleast i know how to put it on wog

To be able to test from the editor you need to install the 1.3 patch, link in MOM4Evr's signature. Even if you don't want to test from the editor, you should install it anyway.

I remember the time where you had to make the goomod yourself each time you wanted to test the levels!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Actually, back then I would use command-line parameters to test out my levels. I never made unnecessary goomods.

I just deleted Island 1 and stuck my levels in there by hand. I didn't make very many at the beginning.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.