hello all!

11 replies [Last post]

hello! i newbie here

hi there Smile

Hi, welcome to GooFans! Hope you enjoy your time here!

If you need any help with modding, feel free to post in the "Mods and Hacks" section of the forums.

Welcome to the best World of Goo fan site.Smile

Not to mention, the only World of Goo fan site. The 2D Boy forums and World of Goo Wiki are dead. Smile

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Wait, there was a World of Goo wiki? Tongue And yep, 2DBOY forums just links to us now.

The Wiki wasn't very accurate, but I read it a lot before I got into modding. It uses unofficial names for the Goo Balls (White Goo instead of Albino, Green instead of Ivy, Screw instead of Anchor, Spikey instead of Pokey) and has some weird speculation (eg, the game is hard-coded so that in Chapter 4 "red" (beauty) pipes turn green and little pink (beauty product) goos turn into Hex goos from Alice, Bob, and the Third Party. It talks about all the levels and stuff, but the people who contribute don't seem to know much about modding the game.

http://worldofgoo.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

lol! You're right about those names!

Maybe I'll go there sometime and make it more accurate. I might even revive it!

I kind of like the names, though. Smile

They're OK. The only one I like better than the actual name is Screw.

Hi interesting name! Nice to meet ya!