Ban repeal for minecraft server

43 replies [Last post]

I wish that they had a co-op game of Amnesia, actually. So I could run and scream and hide while someone else did all the walking around and puzzle-solving. Those games are freaky. I got to the third level of Penumbra Overture and stopped when the scary music started playing. Tongue

Games I think are funny: Silent Hill (all of them), resident evil (all of them), dead island, left 4 dead (1 & 2), oh and my favorite: Dead space 1 & 2

Games I get scared while playing: Hotel 626 (do not play do not look up do not pass go), Any game where you don't have a weapon to defend yourself :/

Cuz if I had a shotgun in any game I would be fearless.

Howitz wrote:
Cuz if I had a shotgun in any game I would be fearless.

Seconded. Me too. Not that I play any "scary" games like Silent Hill or whatever, but I'm always kinda shaky when I only have pistol ammo left.

I prefer games that are more about strategy and puzzles than reflexes.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I like all games, unless they really, really suck.

@AP: Pretty much the same here, things like Braid and WoG get my attention more than something like CoD 9 or whatever. But I still like TF2 and Fallout 3 for whenever my brain is tired.

I like puzzle games. i depend more on figuring, not timing. although maple story's not that bad.............

-_-

maplestory is a great game (in my opinion, only with other people). There is more talk on how bad it is than the good side of it. Perspective, people.

Nah. It used to be good, but it got too commercial. I was a fan back in 2005, way before even pirates existed.

I never played it, but back when I was always looking for MMOs it looked cool. Dunno if I'll ever try it.

The good thing about it is that it doesn't require you to pay money to have fun. Some things cost, but they aren't needed to play, like most MMORGs.

-_-

Quote:Hugs, and good luck sstarnes3 on trolling and finding your happiness in the ragequit of others. (From James)

Thanks James Smile. But truely the only reason i griefed the server is I found some clients kinda like the ones my Idols use, Team Avolition. But actually I don't troll thats my friend Tongue.

Hacking Minecraft... *clicks tongue in a shaming way*

Obviously, you have never been to 4chan.