W00t!!!

24 replies [Last post]

We are going to the world series! What do you guys thinks of the game?

-_-

?!??!?! what? baseball + goofans = random

Howitz wrote:
?!??!?! what? baseball + goofans = random

Seconded.

Anyway, I don't really like baseball. The only sport I really like to play is table tennis.
And when I read the words "world series" I thought you were talking about the Rugby World Cup (in NZ this year) until I read H/Dowitz's post.

Ok, now we can go back to your regularly scheduled goofans...

( end of topic)

-_-

*LOCK REQUEST*

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Instead of locking the topic or anything like that, I shall post a story.

Once upon a time handle and far away, there lived a young bull IE whose name was Jared. Now dinner and was an interesting little fellow, and one day if he decided to build a whole. Well, not really build a whole, but Dick one. If so he got together to shovel, he got together his speeds, but not the hearts. Ha ha ha! Anyway, he decided to dig a hole, so he got his shells together and began taking. Dig, dig, dig. And he dug some more. Suddenly, his shovel that something. "What could that possibly B?" he peered into the gigantic hole it he had constructed from the ground up, or should I say the ground down. Inside, he sought the land of what appeared to be a treasure chest. "A oh, goody!" he jack elated. "This looks cool!" hastily, he uncovered the rest of the treasure chest and found it to be a very large sides. In fact, so arduous eyes that he accidentally dug out his rain field. Oh well. He pulled a large treasure chest out of the yard, which was rather difficult, because the chest wade hundreds of thousands of millions of tons. Once he pulled the chest out, he was surprised to find a highlight it was. I know I just said that it was heavy, but it really was light. If anyway, he pulled a treasure chest out and prop pried open the lead. Inside, he was terror-strike in two C that all of his late as were inside. "Now that strange" he muttered to himself and reached inside the box to get his late is out. Unfortunately, as he does sell a voice suddenly yelled, "this sounds like a job for... Bell brain may and!" if Jared quickly pulled his arm out of the treasure chest. "Who is that?" he cried.
"A while, well, I thought I just said that I was... Bellbrain man!" the mysterious voice answered.
"Al. Are you sure the just said that?" Jared inquired.
"Yes, of course!" and bell brain may and stepped into full view.
"a, my goodness!" cried Jared. "you really look weird!"
"do you really think sell?" bill Graham and ask.
"yes, of course!" Jared replied.

To be continued...

Is that Google Translate, spammer, or Random Paragraph Generator?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Speech recognition program, actually. It is fun to just dictate a story and have it write it down almost unintelligibly. The story makes more sense if you read it aloud. Sometimes.

I should try that sometime, sounds fun.

By the way, I just noticed I could probably figure out your accent from the text if I read it very carefully, but I can't be stuffed Tongue

Hmm, maybe. It's just a fairly standard American accent, though. Not much to figure out. Tongue

MOM's voice sounds a little nasaly, I think. (yes I have heard it) His accent is very American but his voice is the kind you expect the stereotypical nerd to have. Smile

YAY! I'm a stereotypical nerd!

Oh, and if you want to hear my voice: http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicFailWOG Though some of the videos there are James. Most are me, tho

I agree with RedTheGreen.

Let's analyze James's voice now!

James's voice reminds me of Edd Gould. Laughing out loud Although, he's American. :S

Also, I watched this entire video just for the voice. :3

Thanks. I guess...? I recorded a bunch more Chrono Trigger (I think some more Evermore, too), I just haven't gotten around to editing and uploading. *shrug*

EDIT: Nvm, new vids up.

Tongue

Whoa! Dude, you're popular! 34 views! *wolf-whistle*

We should have a minecraft adventure, where we build a dungeon with traps and video tape our experience with it

like we could have seperate rooms for our traps and the goal would be to trick others to get killed by them. no breaking blocks, and must get to the end without dieing. no godmode!

Maybe we could bring in bubblefish4 with us Tongue

Voices to hear:
Redthegreen's >:D
Daftasbush
Kirdneh
puggsoy
james

mmm my voice... Tongue

Daft hasn't been online here for over 18 weeks. I doubt you'll get him. Wink

AND YAY 34 VIEWS! Actually, a few of them have ovah one thousand, which is pretty cool.

EDIT: OHMAN! ONE VIDEO HAS OVAH NIEN THOUSAND VYEWS! DAT COOL!

Oh, and to quote someone who commented on one of the videos: "for some reason I like your voice."
*shrug*

lol.

Maybe. Oh, and MOM, me, James, TM13, and Martin33 are all in a Skype group, if you'd like to join. We sometimes voicechat each other when bored. Add me (enchanter49) and I'll add you to the group.

I think the last comment Daft made before leaving was on one of my unpublished addins. Does anyone know why he left?

18 weeks you say since Daft showed up on goofans?

Also I haven't heard from tacoman for quite a while.

Well it took like 2 minutes to figure out Daft's latest activity:

Today at 8:22 PM (from his time) in the Redstone section of Minecraft forums.

Shock he's alive!!!

I don't have Minecraft, so I wouldn't be able to participate in Howitz's idea, although I doubt it's going to happen anyway.

Maybe you'll hear my voice one day, if I get round to making some commentated YouTube videos or something. It's a New Zealand accent though, so if you're trying to imagine it, imagine Jemaine from Flight of the Conchords.

While this will be the next post whatever you want, I'd like to say that my hard drive broke. Oh, and thanks fr including me in that list!

-_-