Just wanna say hi

19 replies [Last post]

Found the game/this place through google and i am happy i did. Such a fun game!.

I am kanim from malaysia.

Glad you like it! Just wondering if you play an instrument. A group of us here on the site are working on creating a brand new computer game but need people to help play the music that I'm writing for the game. I haven't written it yet, but that's because the others haven't finished the maps and storylines for me to have ideas of what to write the music to. So do you play and instrument?

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

Hey kanm, welcome to Goofans! Hope you enjoy your time here!

hey! welcome to the fun-filled community of goo!
as bubblefish4 says, (i decided to say this to every new person because bf4 used to)
have a goo-d day!

-_-

thanks everyone!.

and Gooballs Of Fire: nope, i wish i could but its something i will never be able to do or learn.

kanm wrote:
thanks everyone!.

and Gooballs Of Fire: nope, i wish i could but its something i will never be able to do or learn.

Do you have hands? Yes? Then complete nonsense!

some people, like my sister, only can play an instrument if they start out young. my sister can't play piano, but i can play guitar because i started out young.

-_-

@kanm: Please delete the spam link titled "Game Trainers" in your signature, or you'll get banned.

It's not an actual link, you can't click on it. I think James mentioned this in another thread.

MOM, don't ban him just for that. It's related to something on his youtube channel, so it's most likely just a person. Besides, the link doesn't even work.

Ah, my bad. I thought that it was just AdBlocker blocking it. Sorry, my mistake.

Ah! In that case I play drums(Latin, funk and jazz are my good points)
And Also the keyboard, maybe i can help?

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

G0o-gle wrote:
Ah! In that case I play drums(Latin, funk and jazz are my good points)
And Also the keyboard, maybe i can help?

Good! Because I play any percussion too! I could finish writing the music and play some percussion and you could too so I can have more than 1 part! And most likely I will not have drum set parts but I will have tom tom parts. It won't be anything like jazz, funk or latin. It will most likely be straight rythms like in rock but I'm sure you could help!

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

Hi Evary,

I can't tell if you are a spambot or not. If you aren't, please remove the link from your signature, and welcome to the community. If you are, MEGABAN.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Stupid spam.

Interestingly enough, my name in Latin means "BIG HAMMER" so,
BIG BANNHAMMAH TIEM!

Wouldn't "Big Hammer" in Latin be "Magnus Clavus", not "MOM4Evr"? Wink

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

His real name, I presume.

Yeah, my real name. And I forget exactly what language it is, maybe Greek or something instead of Latin. Though if my name was Magnus, that'd be kinda cool too. Tongue

MODEDIT: NO REALLY STOPIT, but I don't know the origin of that. It might have something to do with a hammer.

USEREDIT: Why did you edit my post? And RedTheGreen's? Edit it again to see my question.

AP, I guess we shouldn't be using his name. He doesn't want us to. Although, most of us know it, I think.