Happy new year!!! Woot!!

10 replies [Last post]

First post of 2012! Woot! What r u guys going to do this year??

-_-

Play more World of Goo.

If life is a videogame... I think I'll keep playing.
-the very videogamer Itzelita.

I hope you have a very GOO-d day!!
-Itzelita. Smile
PS: If you know who is the Sign Painter, you are the REAL Sign Painter or you know what is the meaning of ROTFLMFAF, please... contact me!
Posdata 2: si entiendes esto... puedes responderme en español:)

Of course you would. If you didn't then your character would starve.

Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft. Wink Oh, and coding.

And stepping on more stupid pretzels. I hate pretzels.

This year will be chaos.
I'll need to go to a high school (I'll be late for the bus).
SATS tests (rubbish scores such as 23/40 I got in December in science test B)
school play (main character)

and something good:
I'll achieve my GOLD AWARD in the year 6 reading challenge

and something good about today:
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY Party

YAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! AND HAPPY 2012! AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! AND HAPPY SOMETHING ELSE I CAN'T THINK OF!

This year's gonna be fabulous (I hope). I've got my game submitted to IGF, and I'll know in a few days if I got nominated for some kind of award or anything (which I doubt, but it's still cool anyway). And over the summer, I'll be programming on my other game like mad, and I'll be going back to school here in a couple weeks, where I hope to do awesome stuff like get good grades and all that, and I got a gazillion new games on Steam during the holiday sale which I probably won't have time to play all year long, and maybe I'll step on some pretzels too.

This year I'm just gonna do whatever I'd do if 2011 was 2 years long. I'm gonna study, code (hopefully finish my game), mod, play, rip sprites, make GIFs, and post here on Goofans.

Talking about pretzels, I love them. Coincidentally, I was eating some this morning, while reading about electrolysis. And drinking apple juice.
So stop stepping on them.

Happy Goo Year!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

I just ate some when I got back to my house. The little round ones. With the peanut butter inside. They taste good.

That's kind of the level my brain is operating at at the moment. I need more sleep. Tongue

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.