The black Wiki-goo

56 replies [Last post]

I think this is not something to post for but black Wiki-goo agreed and so he is gona be here any time soon! He said me on frype:

OK
My e-mail is [MODEDIT: It's not a good idea to post your email on forums. Spammers can find it easily then. -MOM]

Yahooo!!! A new member! I'm just so happy! (Plz don't be bovered when I make myself weird (I hate it by the way! It just pulls me away of getting into a mod... Don't matter...)

I like when my mate will be here. I'll make a special Wiki image for him as the Wiki image is white but I turn it upside down into black! Cool isn't it? Okay, I'm going to do the thing so he is going to be on goofans...

I'm not absolutely sure if this thread is necessary, but whatever. Glad to have a new member on the site.

By the way call him Black Wiki as a nickname cause Wiki already am I!

puggsoy, as you're a moderator now, you should be letting wiki know that you don't make personal posts in World of Goo->General Discussion.

RedTheGreen, as you're not a moderator, you shouldn't particularly care. Tongue

POOF! Fixed! Tongue

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Hey guys,can I meet black wiki
P.S.i have a idea
Make negative gooball eyes
Then,put them on the wiki sign
Finally,go negitive

I made goomods.

what a negativitations are you talking about there? By the way I know how the Black Wiki's image will look like cuz I'm gona make it, put it in memory stick, when I go back to Latvia I take the memory stick with me, bring it to the Black Wiki's computer and put it on his account. Or I put the image on my account and so he can get the image by the way that I tell him to go on this forum and copy the image and go on and edit his file to upload the image. While I put my last image back on. And so this Image I got for the moment just be copied and changed not made a new one!

You know you can probably just send the image file in an email, or just upload it somewhere. Tinypic.com works well for that sort of thing.

And sorry, it's hard to express voice inflection with text, but I meant it to be in a helpful push sort of way. It's just I've been here a while and always noticing you guys being strict about that sort of thing. Point taken though.

Who's being strict?

I made goomods.

RedTheGreen wrote:
puggsoy, as you're a moderator now, you should be letting wiki know that you don't make personal posts in World of Goo->General Discussion.

Sorry, the two forums seem to mix. Picture Of Your Cat wasn't even being used before I brought it to life, anyway.

But yeah, you're right. My moderating still needs to be fine tuned.

I thought I was always a total idiot and a epic loser and a **** and a *** and a ***** and a load of **** and a whole load of crap.

I made goomods.

Please, no swearing. Sure, it gets blocked, but it's still preferable that you don't swear.

But that's what I thought I was

I made goomods.

Even so, try making it less vulgar. It'll give people a better impression of you.

But still

I made goomods.

Only cuz a guy writes a stars like this **** does not mean that it always is a swear word. May be it's a name word or just a word you don't want to say out and wouldn't like to tell.

No, I'm sure that he actually wrote swear words, and the site censored them. He didn't write the asterisks by himself.

But I didn't want to write swear

I made goomods.

You did write a swear word, did you not? Not the word "swear" itself but, y'know, a swear word. Some call it cursing.

Why do I do those things
I hate my life

I made goomods.

I thought that the site didn't censor stuff, but that people choose to write *'s instead of whatever it is they're really saying. Or MOM4Evr goes over them and rewrites them himself. You know what he thinks about those words.

Then again, it could be SOPA! AAAHH!

I'm unsure about the site censoring, but I recall some discussion about it, so I just thought that might be the cause. Also, I haven't seen any recent activity from MOM, so I don't think he did it (he'd probably "MODEDIT" as well, not just use asterisks).

Ooh, nope. I just tried the F-word and it didn't censor it. Maybe it's because I'm a mod?

But Gooey Goo, why are you feeling depressed? Sad

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Ohai. I still kinda read topics, but I'm too busy being addicted to King's Bounty to get on here much (sorta like James with TF2). Tongue

I also usually censor stuff to say "what the cucumber" or stuff like that rather than asterisking it out. But haven't done much censoring lately, so it must be SOPA! Shock

don't self deprecate. we all have highs and lows in our lives, like a sound graph. enjoy the high points while you can, and when the whole universe seems like it wants to attack, just remember that it will be better. don't hate your life; a typical lifespan lasts 70 years, and right now you've experienced a smiget of it. your life will be better; my grandpa lived during world war two in holland, and people all around him died. he was driven out to Canada, and met my grandma. they been together for like 50 years now. things will be fine Smile

i hope this makes you feel better.

-_-

I've already hate my life
The world to me is grey
People don't talk to me
Then disappear
Don't talk to me Crying

I made goomods.

I also tried the word, the site didn't sensor it. I even logged out to view as a guest. It's mods. Tongue Else, it was him.

I actually feel sorry for gooey goo but some people dislike swearing so if you swear some people won't like you. For me is actually opposite... And I hate most of the people in my school... Crying!!!

PS: Does anybody of you know anything about the new world order...?

Lots of people hate me in where I live

I made goomods.

Why?