"Untrusted Signs" discussion

85 replies [Last post]

I go that Tongue

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

WOGUS is cancelled.

Cancelled? Aborted? Stopped? Killed? Annihilated? Expired? Kicked the bucket?

It's an EX-ADDIN?!?

Holy goomods batman!

It is the ANTI-ADDIN!

Albino Pokey wrote:
Wiki: Probably "oil and water"? Oil and vinegar don't mix either, but I've never heard someone say that.

I heard it in Sonic X - the Chris' grandfather said it about Ruzhe and Knuckles.

don't worry, I know what i'm doing.
want a 2 hour long movie or a game?
because if you want to make a storyline the game won't make it properly. I thought of a very easy level(looks alike to wog corp)that had only a balloon, 3 commons, targetheight and a sign full of boring SMOKE text. Every level would look like that if it was a game.

Movies are easier to make, it may be easier than making levels. making an 2 hour long movie might be challenging, making images for it will be no problem. like SMOKE (girl3) will have longer legs, shorter hair and no cigars.

I'm telling you, I know what I'm doing Wink
but I don't know what wiki's doing. I heard you're making a movie too.
IS THAT RIGHT WIKI?

There will be no movie made on Woogmm cause I need to make movie in 3D and we already discussed it and I wasn't talking about movie. By the way every movie I make will be 10 - 15 minutes long only.

And I wasn't talking about the movies at all.

I need to make the advert first
and maybe split the film into 2 parts or more(2-5)

Oh you are talking about your movies... It would probably wouldn't be necessary to make movie into lots of parts. 2 and 3 parts are ok but 5 is too much.

2 parts will be good.
I need to make loads of stuff such as the script, images...

It probably won't be too hard, but you'll need a level to go with that movie.

No you don't, you can just replace the intro movie, if you remove the MapWorldView music.

Yeah, but to get it as a goomod, it will need a little manual work. But then again, so will adding it to a level Tongue

puggsoy wrote:
music.

In myrick class,I am going to play the song "Sakura"on the piano in our concert

I made goomods.

Please, please, please don't post unrelated stuff.

just because one word is related doesn't justify randomness. for instance, i can't do this:

puggsoy wrote:
stuff.

and talk about thanksgiving stuffing and turkeys.

-_-

kirdneh wrote:
randomness.

Should world of goo storm inside a disabled continuum? Randomness separates the master. The hotel jerks randomness throughout the hobby. Beside randomness thinks the split power. A drained recruit pretends into the abandoned endeavor.

It looks like the random paragraph generator is back. Tongue

I played that piece once, Gooey, accompanying a small string group. It's a nice song.

Oh, and...

Quote:

Goofans bricks a promise. Gooey Goo thanks the wandering spectrum. A balance headlines Goofans. How can Gooey Goo bite Goofans?

Quote:

Goofans burns a bigotry inside a neglected vacuum. Does the glove bite a last token? Goofans cries without Gooey Goo. Any outraged nun packages a nurse. Before Gooey Goo originates the supplier. Gooey Goo shames a sunny rot.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Albino Pokey wrote:

Quote:

outraged nun

Quote:
Can outraged rush toward the supernatural? Why can't outraged enable nun? Its cartridge ends nun on top of this drowned gold. This radical dares outraged without the engaging unknown. An army cries beside the shower. How will nun punch outraged?

-_-

Pugg,I meant to say that in my muisc class,I played this song on the piano and now I have to do it in the concert Laughing out loud

I made goomods.

Albino Pokey wrote:
Any outraged nun packages a nurse.

Kirdneh wrote:
An army cries beside the shower.

^win.

lol,james

I made goomods.

Yeah, I got that, but it's unrelated to the thread. But I just noticed that this is in Pictures Of Your Cat, so it's all right. Here's my submissions:

---------------
Untrusted Signs saves dan250 beneath a motto. The disco starves Untrusted Signs. Dan250 hammers the wrecker near the minded science. Dan250 thirsts underneath Untrusted Signs. Should dan250 suspect next to the hairy general?

Will the recognized undergraduate gift the violence? Each danger shelters the boiled cousin. How can a topical constraint clear the garbage? The bigoted scholar recognizes the dependence. A prayer fasts above the variant.
--------------

I lol every time I click "New Paragraph".

boiled cousin:
he doubled beef invades the scarlet star. Cousin heads boiled within the doctrine. A dilemma wings the sphere opposite the smallish limb. The dramatic principal regains boiled after the welfare.

what you do: take two random words from the previous post, feed it into WO4S, and repeat.

-_-

world
of

I made goomods.