Sharkboy and lavagirl

29 replies [Last post]

After I watched the movie,could anyone give me ideas (related to world of goo or goofans

I made goomods.

Ideas? What kind of ideas?

And I hated that movie.

I never watched it. and how do the two topics relate?

-_-

I should leave.i'm too crazy to stay here!

I made goomods.

Aren't we all? Tongue

yes,
you are Tongue

gooey goo wrote:
I should leave.!

I made goomods.

dan250, as from the last time I need to tell you this... Moderators don't have an opportunity to delete someone's accounts as if actually anyone can. Don't get really upset but this is what I made... Smile

.be

ha, ha
very funny

Hey guys,smile if you remember my name

I made goomods.

Smile

Remember the rule guys... Other ways I will need to report you to Pavke - he made the rule.

and he forgot about it.
he thinks goofans will be only a wog chatting site.
then why was 'pictures of the cat' forum created

Wiki,what rule and you sound like a 5 year old
Dan,YOUR CAT!

I made goomods.

I haven't got a cat
hamster more likey (which is dead)

Lock this post please.

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

gooey don't even know what we are talking about, and dan is making fun of me even it's totally not funny. By the way rule is to don't post any unneeded things ONLY like ye, no, ok, Smile

And all these only cause that's the rule - you can't go and make a post by just writing on:

Smile

Rules are rules and I like that one by the way cause then once you both gona stop make posts like you are on chat. And the same for RedTheGreen cause he posted just LOL and he said he can post what he want when I told him to not to.

You would be such a good moderator that i'd prefer to be dead, than being here.
do you want me to find a post of yours where you posted: ok, yes, no, lol...

No, you sausage... Basically I'm talking about you and gooey to stop saying that since I or Pavke warned you. There is no point to find me as in saying that cause I probably said it when I was a newbie and when there wasn't such a rule so don't make more trouble that we will need to discuss this but just do it cause it is not rule from me but rule from self Kyle Gabriel.

First off, it's Kyle Gabler. Second, you aren't a moderator. Third, this is the off-topic forum section and you have no right to be telling people what not to do in a section designated for off-topic chats; as long as gooey posts in this section it's totally fine whatever he says. As for posts like "ok" they could be longer but it isn't really that much of an issue. So once again, wiki, stop pretending to know how this site should function.

Davidc knows beta than you
Wiki,
You think you're smart

Pavke was wrong, OK? Just because this forum hadn't been used, GooFans had rules all over, and he had a kind of compulsion to discourage off-topic posts. But I got this section loosened up, so Pavke's "rule" is now obsolete.

No rules at Goofans now
IT'S A FREE WEBSITE!!!

Wrong. What I'm saying is that the Picture of your Cat section has very few, loose rules.

The rest of the forums have rules. Keep to those.

No rules at 'pictures of your cat' forum
IT'S A FREE FORUM SECTION!!!!

Well, global rules like no swearing or violent insults still apply. But yeah, it's generally free.

Going back to the original posts, the rules were quite strict! On the first page, someone tried to make a chat post with people saying things about their days and such. Then Pavke was all "THIS IS IRRELEVANT TO WORLD OF GOO!" and locked it.

*Completely disregards rule*
Harsh.

I HAVE RETURNED!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!

Formerly,
GooMaster2000

PLEASE lock this post... is non-topic

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

Locked. I agree.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.