tons o' loot

12 replies [Last post]

its my birthday! Party
i got a inflatable turret, the lego minecraft thing that came out (came in yesterday), a Aperture science mug, Aperture wall decals, Head phones with a talking thing and a minecraft shirt.
w00t! Laughing out loud

-_-

Happy birthday! Run this!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Happy birthday! I can buy you something on Steam if you like.

cool! i didn't expect anything! Big smile
i guess peggle seems interesting. my family buys a lot of games on steam, but we don't have that!
thanks guys!

-_-

Happy Birthday Kirdneh! Seems like you enjoyed it, all that stuff sounds cool! Is the inflatable turret one of those turrets from Portal?

Actually, I realize now that I have no money. I'll give you some weapons in TF2 maybe? Tongue

I might make a pic on scratch(I use it as paint)

I made goomods.

You should set up the turret next to a webcam, then run Yawcam or something else with customizable motion tracking. Then set the sounds for when it detects and loses sight of motion to lines from the Portal Wiki... Evil

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Happy Birthday, though I'm a bit late.

Haha, we actually watched that Eddie Izzard standup and we've been quoting that bit ever since.

ah, you don't have to get me anything if your outa cash, red! Smile
(although if you had to, maybe something from the Portal 2 Co-op thing Tongue )
did you guys see Portal 2 No Escape?

-_-

Do you like mapping with Hammer or the PeTI? I have some cool unreleased stuff I could give you from that. Like special laser cubes which redirect portal shots instead of lasers.

Oh, maybe then. I have a couple bucks. I'll take a look.