If anyone in New York..

27 replies [Last post]

I'll be in Boston for a week then New York for a week as of tomorrow. I might meet a friend of mine who I've only known on the internet. I know that many of you are on the east coast of the US, so if anybody wants to drive up? Or if it's close I may be able to meet you somewhere.

These are my visiting weeks.

Still a ways away from me, but cool. I'm busy for the next few weeks. Have a great trip!

i am just a tad too far away (Texas) so unless there are Eddies in the space time continuum (few will get that reference) i doubt you shall see me there.

-_-

Where is Eddy, now? Tongue

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I got the reference. Tongue

No chance of seeing me in New York, although I might be able to catch you if you happen to pass through Alexandria Wink

Have a nice trip anyhoo, I'm sure it'll be awesome meeting someone you met over the internet. I hope to do that someday, it'd be like meeting one part of them for the first time while having known the other for ages.

it would be really strange as you imagine someone looking like one thing but they look completely different in real life.

-_-

That's what stalking is for! XD

a.. no chance you gonna see me in New York
i live far far away from that city.....

but have a nice trip Smile

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

I have no clue what most of you look like. I've only done video calls with a few of you, but those few have completely shattered my expectations.

Here's a photo of me:

Click Here (I don't want to embed it).

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Holy moly that's exactly what I expected.

There's a thread on another forum where people can post pictures of themselves. I haven't posted a photo there yet, but since this is a pretty small community I might get round to posting one here sometime. But maybe not.
In any case I'd like to meet all of you sometime, you're all awesome people Laughing out loud

Hey, I could start a Skype group! Just tell me your Skype name!

-_-

Meh, I don't have my own Skype. I probably wouldn't be able to video call anyway.

My Skype is the same of my account.

you don't even need to video chat; it has this one thing where you just type words.

-_-

You don't even need Skype; there's this thing called "Goofans Webchat" that uses this fancy thing that was invented 24 years ago called "IRC". Tongue

Yeah, I don't see why we should use Skype for chatting when we got the IRC. I mean sure, I almost never go on it, but now that we're talking about it I probably will Tongue

i cant get in the web chat Angry

What's the matter? What does it say?

Closing Link: subs13-223-255-229-31.three.co.id (*** Banned )

Oh. That's a problem. I didn't think there was anyone on the ban list. I'll see if davidc can check...

There should be a pardoning command for ops. Then again, there's likely to be a reason for his being banned. Or not?

Ok, just checked ban list for #world-of-goo on EFnet and there's nobody on there. That's weird that you would be banned. Try using an IRC client instead (Like Quassel for instance). It may be that Mibbit doesn't like you for some reason.

what.. because i hate frogs Tongue

EDIT: never mind i don't really want to be in the web chat anyway

We should to organize. everyone could write at what time he can stay on IRC. And convert the time to GMT +00:00 so that others can now when they are on webchat.

For example:

I can stay on webchat from 17:00 to 18:00 GMT 00:00

From now on, every day from 1:00 to 13:00 GMT 00:00. Tongue

I'm usually on and off between noon and midnight GMT.