The Shadows of Time

11 replies [Last post]

Hello everyone,

My team just finished our Portal 2 map for the mAI competition. We essentially recreated World 5 of Braid in Portal 2 (the one with the shadow guy).

If you're interested, here's a link.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

WOWOWOW, it's freaking awesome. Big smile
Though the shadow is moving a bit jerky and it would be nice if you can stop the shadow to make a new one.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, due to memory limitations, the game starts to lag if the shadow moves faster. I found that 1/2 second between captures was a good tradeoff, but it can be changed in the scripts if you want to experiment. You can also have it move at a different rate compared to the recording rate, which might make for some interesting puzzles...

Also, the not-being-able-to-stop-the-shadow thing is necessary due to the way it's coded. Sorry. But it lets me make puzzles like #5.

Did you get the "good ending"? As in, not just going up in the elevator? Smile

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

No, after dieing several times on gas I got frustrated and fled through the fire exit.

Ah. Yes, the last one is for those people who say my levels are too easy.

Here's my solution, quote to see the comment:

wow you can do that with comment Shock

click quote to see my next post...

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

Save this link.
I *might* be getting a new laptop for christmas, or at least a new graphics card, so i will FINALLY be able to play portal.

-_-

Woo! Third place in the contest!

Missed second by 0.333 points, even! Laughing out loud

Woot! Awesome! And I still need to try it out, don't I? Tongue

Congratulation! That's great! Party

congrats Party

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

Great job!

-_-