New member : xanax

14 replies [Last post]

Hello.

I knew that a "unofficial fan-made wog2 project" has been in progress for quite some time now, finding the information on the 2Dboy forum.

I am longing to see your mod, it sounds promizing.

To tell you briefly who I am, I am a french guy, fan of WoG (of course) who made the webdesign of goofans.com with davidc (I made the graphics, he made the code). I also made the Devil Goo Ball and the Jingle Balls mods (graphics only).

To be frank, I am not really a great coder, and after testing "WOG level editor", I am still confused with it and certainly not an expert yet..

Here is a screenshot of the first level I tried to make : screenshot

I have several ideas for levels (7 for the moment) and I just made some sketches of them but I like the idea to match the official WoG graphics style. For example, I dislike quite a lot the graphics like dOn't Drink AnD sWiMm.

I would love to help you with your project during my free time (if you want me in your team of course ).

PS : who made these graphics : image ?

See you. bye.

Imported from goo2forums.

Come chat with us !
http://goofans.com/irc.php

These look Promising!

And the maker of that image is called Martin 33. Call him if you think his skills are good.

Ok I will (even though I would have liked seeing more of his work).

Come chat with us !
http://goofans.com/irc.php

Welcome aboard, xanax!
If you want to start drawing right away, you can work on improving the artwork for these old tog levels:
EDIT: Link removed. -MOM4Evr
(these are some old 2dBoy levels that I modded for WOG, the artwork for each level is in override/res/levels/[level name]). You can upload the images whenever you get them done.
If you want to do something else, let us know!

Hi there. You might know me from Goofans, maybe i can help a bit, too. (James kind of recruted me, but won't and/or can't get me Membership rights)  ;)

| Fly Her to the Moon (with Antigravity Goo) | Infinitive Windows Freezer (unlimited Goo playground) |

Got it. James?

I don't know how! I only know how to control posts and forums to my every whim!

AND DELETE MEMBERS! MUAHAHAHA!

I'd add you, XDboy.You've made my favourite level [sandbox] xD so i think you can help much

I'm a new member! Can I become a full one?

He is new and stuff so yea.

hmm. I think that people want to be members just to see news in WoG2 production.
lost of ppl are in the team but they're doing nothing.

Well, that is because they have not become full members, so as long as they remain that way, then they cannot post anywhere.

Can I please become a full member or administrator? I really want to help with the world of goo 2 project!

xanax
at August 24, 2010 at 9:46 PM

Hello.

I knew that a "unofficial fan-made wog2 project" has been in progress for quite some time now, finding the information on the 2Dboy forum.

I am longing to see your mod, it sounds promizing.

To tell you briefly who I am, I am a french guy, fan of WoG (of course) who made the webdesign of goofans.com with davidc (I made the graphics, he made the code). I also made the Devil Goo Ball and the Jingle Balls mods (graphics only).

To be frank, I am not really a great coder, and after testing "WOG level editor", I am still confused with it and certainly not an expert yet..

Here is a screenshot of the first level I tried to make : screenshot

I have several ideas for levels (7 for the moment) and I just made some sketches of them but I like the idea to match the official WoG graphics style. For example, I dislike quite a lot the graphics like dOn't Drink AnD sWiMm.

I would love to help you with your project during my free time (if you want me in your team of course ).

PS : who made these graphics : image ?

See you. bye.

´hey james,  you wasked for information for making me a member, and i gave you and you haven't answered or maked me a  member

I Don't know how! I have everything it takes and I can do stuff!