Who Presents?

56 replies [Last post]

Since the Original World of goo opening movie is "2DBOY presents", we need to change that, because for now, 2DBOY is not presenting squat! Come up with a nice title for this group so we can say "(Winning name) presents...". Now lets get naming!
Imported from goo2forums.

Goo Squadroon

| Fly Her to the Moon (with Antigravity Goo) | Infinitive Windows Freezer (unlimited Goo playground) |

"Goofans presents?"

Goofans was ruled out, because that would basically mean "davidc presents" (and then he would be sued instead of enchanter ;) )

| Fly Her to the Moon (with Antigravity Goo) | Infinitive Windows Freezer (unlimited Goo playground) |

Riiiight. Make sure suing is where suing is due. ;) But anyway, it shouldn't come to that...
You know, some friends of ours came up with an idea: take the first couple letters of our names, scramble them up, and try to make a word that sounds like a real word. In our case, it was "Japajamas." Maybe we could come up with something similar?

yeah good idea. or we could use not just a coule of letters, but my whole username :D ;)

Well, if we want some kind of scrambled name, here's the names we have to work with: (So far, I think these are all the people who actually contributed something: )

1337cool
DeSatyr
Enchanter49
FloatingFish88
GooMaster2000
James
MOM4Evr
Martin33
MethanalCHO
Ml08180
Pavke
Seb
XDBoy
madaco
momo1526
xanax

If we just take the first letter of each name straight down the list, we have 1defgjmmmmpsxmmx, which doesn't make much sense.

We should make a small list of what fonts we want to have for our names, from the cookies font, to original fonts. I prefer th font "joker" if you have it.

"The Ugly NastyBoyz presents" Smile

Come chat with us !
http://goofans.com/irc.php

How about "De boys"?
or "16-boys"?

Imagination is more important than knowledge - Einstein

after the recent events, "goofans presents" is an option again, me thinks.

Hmm.. ok but we'll have to ask Davidc. Because it's not really a goofans.com project..

Come chat with us !

I think best option for now is goofans. Until we think of something better. And in my opinion, goofans doesn't mean daidc's domain goofans.com
It means fans of goo in just spelled a little different.

Oh, yeah, we could name it: "fans of goo present" Laughing out loud

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

There are 5 images for 2DBOY's name (before it gets smothered by an actual 2DBOY) so how will we replace them?

"goo fans present" works (note: present, not presents, since it's a plural noun doing the presenting, rather than the singular goofans for the site)

maybe..

2DBOY & Goo Fans?

game was made by 2dboy, many images are from WoG,

I have an idea! To replace the 2, the D, the B, the O, and the Y, we would have to replace them with new pics. I suggest:

2=replaced with FULL "2DBOY" slogan.
D=replaced with "&"
B=replaced with "the"
O=replaced with "goo"
Y=replaced with "fans"

What so you think?

That's a good idea.
What about the "Goofy presents"
LOl

Here's what WoG:AP says:

2D BOY, GOO FAN S,
(splatter appears)
And Albino Pokey present...

WORLD OF GOO!!!!!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

You know this game won't revolve around you, Mr. pokey. Wink

He's talking here about Another Planet, which in a sense, does revolve around him. Whatever.

Sorry...WoG:AP means World of Goo: Another Planet, which I'm currently working on. Smile

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

ah. Then go ahead. We were talking about this different thing. Smile

hmmmmm....
the loading can be all the goofan contributor
& 2DBOY can change to:
"2DFANS"

how about that?

Spongebob rulez too Crown Crown Crown Crown

Back

that sounds good! Laughing out loud I like that idea, qwsx.

Yay... I like 2DFans much Smile
It sounds good !

Come chat with us !

good idea!

Very good!!!

Then I guess 2DFANS is adopted !

"2DFANS" present or "The 2DFANS team" presents ?

Come chat with us !

The 2DFANS Racing Team

2D Fans is good