Mods, please delete all my towers

18 replies [Last post]

Hello, I would need a mod to delete all of the towers and profiles I have uploaded since I can't seem to be able to do this! I'm actually trying to get my cheater badge removed (those are very old towers and profiles), when I asked David and he did it, it just came back because those towers were still up. Thanks!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Somehow it's not letting me. But it looks like I can remove your cheater badge.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

But it will come back if the towers stay. What a shame!

I went through and hid all your cheating profiles, but it looks like it's not stripping your badge off, which is strange.

It looks like they need to be marked as "Not Cheating" to remove the badge, but I do not know if that's a good idea without DavidC's consent.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I emailed David, here is what he said:

I've removed it, but it'll come back automatically if there is any
sign of cheating on your account still.

-davidc

Hmm, I think it looks festive!

momo1526 wrote:

I've removed it, but it'll come back automatically if there is any
sign of cheating on your account still.

-davidc

This is pretty much consent. The moderators just have to unmark the profiles. Since they're hidden, the profiles shouldn't mess with the other badges' requirements, should they?

The thing is I would really rather get those deleted rather than having a tarnished account. MOM, can't you remove them either?

@Red: Double-post! Tongue

@momo: I tried hiding all the profiles, but the badge is still there for some strange reason. I dunno why.

I suppose I could unmark all your profiles, then hide them...

Maybe David wil. see this post and we'll see what he says.

Done. The problem is that now you get the "kleptomaniac" badge (which you only got in the first place by cheating), even though all your profiles under that key are hidden. I'm not sure how to fix that.

Guys do you know what and where I need to upload something or totally do to get kleptomaniac badge?

Well if you can contact david, make sure he removes both my cheating towers, and my klepto badge.

@Wiki-goo: You'd need to upload a profile, but as has been discussed before, you cannot upload a profile because of the server pythonXML problem.

How long will it take? And where do I upload anyway?

Upload via GooTool or this page. We don't know how long it'll take to fix, but David's busy for the moment.

the tower uploading problem will be fixed right after WOG2 come out Tongue

-_-