how to get 300 balls for a short time (do not read this)

12 replies [Last post]

how to get 300 balls for a short time in WOGcorp (pleas do not read this)
the answer is

made a level that contain 300 or more balls
and really easy
when its finished
than play it your self

there you got your self 300 balls
in your WOGcorp

and pleas do not do this Stare

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

Ha ha, various people have done this over time. Some have even submitted levels that you can download to do it for you. Smile

But even if you submit a profile like this to the leaderboards, we don't really mind. If you've played custom levels at all then your total ball count is going to be screwed up anyway, and on the leaderboards we only look at the stats on the original levels.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Or edit the profile. (According to relevant laws and regulations, I will never tell you more about this)

yea that can work to
about that i already know it MG

but this is easier

Or just use one of those spawners Momo or XD Boy made, stick it near a pipe, and get all the balls you want.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

that can work to

Of course, don't get too many at one time, or the game will lag to the point of not playing! Too much of anything isn't good for you, you know. Tongue

Yeah, this is a really common cheat. But if you didn't want anybody to read or do this, why did you make it?

the best way to make sure someone doesn't read your post on the internet is not to even write it down.

-_-

well.. its true
but i bored out my self
so i write this post

i don't know what to do
making level
making ball
making movie
making goomod
posting
what else?

goo23 wrote:
how to get 300 balls for a short time in WOGcorp (pleas do not read this)
the answer is

made a level that contain 300 or more balls
and really easy
when its finished
than play it your self

there you got your self 300 balls
in your WOGcorp

and pleas do not do this Stare

But WoGCorp is at most 300 balls. So you can edit the profile to add more balls with @Mygod's WoG Modifier (ignore this)
Or you can make some level that increase your gooballs quickly, such as many beauties(I made 15 kinds of levels,and I increase 20000 balls)(That is why I have a Cheater badge)(ignore this)

just like i told you all you have to do is make a level that contain 300 or more gooball and very easy and don't forgot to set the goal to 1, than finish the level and done you got yourself 300 gooball's

As has been discussed, not really a relevant topic to post about. Locked.