Can I be a developer?

21 replies [Last post]

Hi, My name is cbrez101 I would like to be a developer also I just got banned from the goofans minecraft server for my culture (Im canadian). I have skill in java and html, Im learning C++ and C#. I am making a game called Wave Defense.

also it would be nice if I could be unbaned from the goofanse minecraft server!

Thank you!

1. You typed eh after every sentence. That's not being a happy canadian, that's being an annoying one.

2. I don't doubt any of those other things, but I don't extremely believe them either. (I actually wouldn't mind a link)

3. Why?

A developer for what, exactly?

4. You lied, claiming people stole your diamonds, when in fact you were holding them the entire time. And you, most likely, stole them in the first place, since you just joined the server and got a stack of 64 diamond blocks. Yeah, not likely.

5. You refused to cooperate when we calmly asked you to stop your immature behavior. I don't care who you are, but you respect moderators on any server/forum/whatever you go on. It's just standard etiquette. We politely asked you to stop saying "eh" all the time, which you refused for no logical reason. As I said in chat, I had a Canadian professor this year in college, and he didn't say "eh" ever. Citing this as racism is plain dumb on your part. Oh, and when you post on this forum just now, you don't say "eh" at all. Surprise, surprise. It was all an immature act.

Actuly i didt lii had 63 and i only had 32

and james it was a joke can you take one

World of Goo
Laughing out loud

cbrez101 wrote:
and james it was a joke can you take one

1. Don't double-post. There's an Edit button right there for your convenience.

2. At least a slight bit of grammar is appreciated on a forum. Complete sentences, even.

3. There's a difference between a joke and behaving like a total douche who has no idea how to actually follow directions. You and Gio were bickering like 4-year-olds and directly disobeying everything James and I told you to do or not to do, so you got banned. Simple, really.

A dev for World of Goo? Pfft.

And that kind of behavior isn't tolerated here, and I can see why James/MOM are upset at you.

What do you mean "dont double post" theres a reply button that i can use and "eh" is a joke you guys weree taking it the hole other way.

Posting twice clutters up the topic, more to scroll through to get to the bottom. Just press "edit" next time, on the bottom-right of your post. This makes it easier for everyone.

It wasn't a very funny one. If it involves disobeying the moderators after repeated instructions, then it isn't worth it.

Ok yes it does clutter up the topic but the reply button is not there just for looks am I right were not OCD here (unless some one here is I toatly understand). Also I know what I have done I am sorry but me and gio just meant it for a joke.

If you already made a reply, you can just edit it instead of making more posts following one another. That's the beauty of the edit button.

Just understand how severely annoying you were.

(I'm assuming so from the tone of earlier posts)

cbrez101 - you're like when I was a newbie - a lot of things to learn Laughing out loud (Still Puzzled)

cbrez101 wrote:
theres a reply button that i can use

There's also an edit button. We make those too.

cbrez101 wrote:
Ok yes it does clutter up the topic but the reply button is not there just for looks am I right

It's to reply to other peoples posts, it's on all the posts though.

cbrez101 wrote:
were not OCD here

I lol'd. I don't know if you actually played World Of Goo, buuut...

Yep, we're all OCD here. Look at the badges James and I have right below our avatars... Tongue

As far as I can tell, all you're doing right now is begging to be let back onto the server. You aren't promising to be nice, you're trying to make us ignore your cussing, bullying, lying, and obnoxiousness just by saying it was a joke. Well, we're the ones who are laughing now. You're behaving nothing more than an elementary school bully who got caught. Go ahead, kick and scream all you want. But the principal is in and he doesn't buy your lies.

IF you had straight up apologized for your behavior that got you kicked in the first place, we might let you back on. And IF you had straight up apologized on here for being a doofus, and asked politely to be let back in, I probably would have. But coming on here, with ludicrous claims of racism and pretending that you did nothing to deserve a ban just proves my point.

If you built anything on the server, say so so we can check into it. However, seeing as you just joined the server yesterday, and suddenly got a stack of 64 diamond, I suspect you're a griefer anyway. And you're going to have a really hard time proving otherwise. If you came on the server before yesterday, let me know when you first came on and I'll check into it.

Same thing goes for gio.

Actuly me and gio are still lauphing and our "swearing" was "bleep" like you said we could use. Also like I said im very sorry for what i have done but you pretty much did ban me for my culture. Also I didt join the server yesterday ive been on the server for over a year.

cbrez101 wrote:
and our "swearing" was "bleep" like you said we could use.

I meant initially, and "MOM4Evr is such a BLEEP" is not what I had in mind when I said that. And you knew it.
cbrez101 wrote:
Also like I said im very sorry for what i have done

LIKE YOU SAID? HAHAHAHA. Wow, that's pathetic. Where did you even begin to apologize anywhere? Oh, and when-push-comes-to-shove apologies don't mean squat. Up front, sincere apologies do. And guess which kind of apology this one is?
cbrez101 wrote:
but you pretty much did ban me for my culture.

As I have said, you started saying "eh" all the time for no reason. I don't care how Canadian you are. You were on for half an hour before then and never said "eh" once. You only said it to be annoying, then said it more when we told you not to. You literally asked for a ban, kiddo.

cbrez101 wrote:
Also I didt join the server yesterday ive been on the server for over a year.

Prove it. What was your username? I've checked the logs, and there was no cbrez101 here a year ago.

You still haven't addressed your griefing and disrespectful behavior. You're still treading on thin ice, bud. Nobody believes you.

MOM4Evr wrote:

cbrez101 wrote:
Also like I said im very sorry for what i have done

LIKE YOU SAID? HAHAHAHA. Wow, that's pathetic. Where did you even begin to apologize anywhere?

He actually did apologize before that post:

cbrez101 wrote:
Also I know what I have done I am sorry but me and gio just meant it for a joke.

Not that I'm saying he's right or anything. Just saying.

Ah, good point. I stand corrected, then. Though there is a huge difference between saying "sorry" when push comes to shove and being actually sincerely apologetic up front.

sort of like someone saying, "well SORR-REEEEEeeEEYY!!!!" compared to, "I am sorry for (description of wring doing) and i sincerely apologize for what i have done."
i don't know how it is a problem of race as your accent doesn't appear in text. If gollem had a laptop, he would write "eggs" instead of "eggses", although his accent says that.

i realized something: on my first day of arriving on the server, a guy asked me, "are you new?" i said yes, and he teleported to me and gave me a bunch of Diamonds and diamond blocks and diamond armor, and after saying "THANKS!! U R AWESOME!" i thought how that was really nice of him. but now i think that i might of accepted stolen goods without knowing. would they be blood diamonds?

-_-

Probably, unless it was MOM4Evr or me. I think we're the only ones with Duplicators.

CBrez, if you stole the reserves from my chests...

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.