Anyone?

100 replies [Last post]

Meep! Laughing out loud That's confusing!

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

WordWeb (which is where I originally found the word) says it's pronounced "thow-nee-un". Basically, the first two letters are silent. Same with chthonic.

If we use Chthonian, I think it should be "The Chthonian", or just call the game "Chthonic". I really love the name! Chthonic sounds really cool. And according to wikipedia, the "Ch" can be either silent or prononced as a K.

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

I might be joining the game art team Laughing out loud
its not dead

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

Hmmm... Ok... If you submit/e-mail some art first so we can see what it looks like for this game...

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

yes! this project isn't dead!
almost done with implimenting box2d, red?

-_-

Wait, didn't he say he was gonna make his own physics engine? Or did I miss something?

You missed something. Tongue

It's currently my priority, but I've been fiddling with other stuff, like health, damage, & leveling. I'd say physics should be implemented by the end of the month.

Yay! Physics!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

yes! red issac redton and his gravity physics.

-_-