time Bugs

4 replies [Last post]

Hey Guys!
Maybe i´m just totally stupid, but i´m not able to build the time bugs.
I found them in the list of goo, but when i build one in the game it is just on one spot. When i click them, the game is broken. The sam thing, when i connect them with other goos...(Yes you red right, it´s possible^^)
I build a level, that is a bit tricky, so i realy need them.
If anyone could help me, i would be verry grateful.
Thanks a lot, Firewurst.
PS:I´m really sorry, for my pretty not perfect english.^^

Err.. yeah...
Timebugs are created automatically by the game, you don't have to add them as balls to the level.. in fact as you've found... you shouldn't.

Look in the level tree, along with ballsrequired etc.. you will find timebugprobability.. set that to 0.5 -> 1 to get lots of timebugs.

How many timebugs you have in your level is defined by the timebugprobability in level.xml. You don´t put them in manually
Watch here http://goofans.com/developers/game-file-formats/level-levelxml

The timebugs are balls too, but they don´t have defined strands in their Ball.xml
They are not meant to get attached to another ball. The last version of WooGLE won´t let you do this.

DaB you was faster then me

Time Bugs are probably specialy coded in game. They probably shouldn't be used as normal balls.

But how are they at the beginning of Bug School 1, static? I think they can also be placed in the level.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.