How I can Download A Levels???

49 replies [Last post]

OH GOD IT RHYMES!!!!

You have to remember, if it exists in Windows it exists in Windows free. Wink

Yep. Because most Windows programs have open-source alternatives built for Linux and ported back to Windows. Wink

Examples: The Photoshop alternative GIMP and the IE alternative Firefox.

Don't forget the oh-so-awesome OpenOffice.

Since we're talking about OSes, let me note that the only reason I prefer Windows to Linux is compatibility and program availability. For example, FlashDevelop doesn't have a Linux or a Mac port. In addition to a million other odd programs I use.

But otherwise Linux is awesome.

I was talking about pirating, Tongue but whatever floats your boat.

Yay!it's Work!
I Just Play With The Game Files!
Thanks!

OpenOffice sucks. LibreOffice is a newer port that fixes what made OpenOffice unstable, crashy, and annoying. I use LibreOffice, and there are some things about it that I like better than Microsoft Office.

Oh, and: http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=17348
Old Wine version, so it may actually work ok.

I might have a look at LibreOffice. Does it have a decent MS Access alternative?

Yeah, I guess Wine would solve some things, but it still has its faults, especially for unpopular programs (which I tend to use sometimes).
Anyway, FlashDevelop 4 is out now, and I think that'd be a whole new thing to emulate.

I'm not sure I know what MS Access does. I've never used it. Tongue
Is that a database sort of program? LibreOffice has a database thingy but I'm just looking at it for the first time right now as I type this.

Yes. Relatively obsolete, I think. Has it ever been included since Office 2003?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I have Office 2010 on my Windows comp, and Access is included. *shrug*

I think it might depend on the package you get. Since I'm in school, I got the whole big shabang package that includes everything (Access, Excel, InfoPath, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, SharePoint, and Word). I think Microsoft offers smaller packages that only include PowerPoint, Excel, and Word, right?

PowerPoint, Excel, Word, AND OneNote.

Yeah, Access is a database thingy. I needed to use it for school (ICT course) but OpenOffice Base is horrible compared to it. You can't really do anything without learning MySQL or whatever.

If LibreOffice's alternative is easier to use it'd be handy, although I probably won't use it much.

LibreOffice is based off OpenOffice, so it's probably similar, actually.

I have open office. it sucks.
I WANT WOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-_-

I must admit it isn't as easy to use as MS Word. But for free, it's pretty darn good!

You got a point there.

-_-

Use LibreOffice, not OpenOffice. They fixed some stuff.

Is it free?

-_-

Yea. Google could also have answered that Wink