New Max Goo records

111 replies [Last post]

I already changed it, thats how i got my towers on. He'll have to delete the profiles on my new account as well then now.

I wouldnt have changed anything if david had just wrote a few words after reading my last post.

53.8 now, thanks for the tip with the flying triangle (0.7+m) Wink
make your own design next time Tongue

Goo Towers Architect.
Beat me if you can!

Well done Wink

I started to build up my tower using your structure. I hope it's fine with you. I don't think it goes up as yours thogh Sad It already started to lin to left Sad

Thanks Pinocchio
feel free to use it as long as u do not make a higher one Wink, hehe

davidc, why there are two ".kamal" towers on the leaderboard. the exported one from your old leaderboard and the one from the file you sent me!?

Goo Towers Architect.
Beat me if you can!

I don't know how you make a triangle flying, or removing middle balls without crashing, so you can be sure I can't go that high.

I play clean and I think of a structure of my own when I finish this tower Smile

Besides, I m waiting for comments of my question about fake towers. I hope they make it clear to all players if there is a bug or cheat! and/or they MAKE the GooFans clean of cheaters Wink

(word "MAKE" in capital was typed clean and is corrected)

Can someone clarify things. I see that my old account has been unblocked and the 51.92 tower is on the leaderboard. I've said before that i used the bug on it, so it would need deleting also.

The main thing is, which account should i use now? I would suggest you delete the new one and i use the old so that i dont keep having to change the ID on every profile i upload.

yeah, use the old one. Old profile has been unblocked and all towers with the bug have been permanently removed.
Since you have 2 profiles now, I'll block your new one as soon as you confirm you have switched back.

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

kamal: they have different player keys for some reason. I'll hide the shorter tower.

I've switched back.

Peter B now your Tower and profile is shown twice on the leaderboard.

Pavke said he would block my new account (Peter B.) Any of the mods could do it.

well Kamal, hows that for a new design. I made this tower last Sunday, but was trying for 54 before uploading one. Lets see if you can do it first.

wow peter, I wanted to try that design for ages! But I'm really bad at tower making.
Awesome work!
Maybe you could spare a few more goos by detaching the first support bridge, I think the foundation will hold.

great job. very well done.

Goo Towers Architect.
Beat me if you can!

Just had a go at detaching the first support bridge, but it starts leaning to one side.
It may not look it, but the tower becomes quite unstable after putting the holes in it. Thats why its so difficult to reach 54.

Update: I managed to detach the bridge by making it do the splits a bit, thus freeing a few more goo like Pavke said. It also seems to have steadied it a bit more.
Kamal now has his work cut out to beat 54.701

no current plans to retaliate, lol
but listen, I recommend u to submit a straight tower on the leaderboard (54.701+)because that last one does not look good.

Goo Towers Architect.
Beat me if you can!

Nice to see some rivalry for the top tower.

Are the max goos records mentioned first possible ? Or do they use the "bug" ?

Just a new bug. If you missed the explanation: If you pick up a goo, and kick on it 10 times under one second while it in your hand(mouse), it will stay there and it can't be moved. Nice bug Smile

@Kamal, you make it sound like its easy, you cant help what it looks like, but i'll keep trying a little while longer. 55m doesn't seem out of the question.
____

I dont know if its been mentioned before but here's a little glitch i found; when looking at the end of level stats, if you minimize the game (Alt+Enter) the liquid falls out of the container. Also, if you then maximize it (so you can still see the taskbar) some of the goo balls fall out the sides. It works best when a lot of goo are collected.

That happened while getting all the goo I could stuff in the pipe in "Pilot SP". Tongue

They all got out and attached to each other.

Just done a 55.144. Its a shame i didnt get full stretch on the top triangle.