New Records

1835 replies [Last post]

I want 1111th post,give that to me!

eeee

I got 11 moves before that so I actually took the record of him taking all the records of that level.

I can ask Pavke to talk with DaB (he might have his email address) about the unknown records if you want.

My Profile

naveed_rizvi wrote:
I got 11 moves before that so I actually took the record of him taking all the records of that level.

I can ask Pavke to talk with DaB (he might have his email address) about the unknown records if you want.

Oh I forgot that......

eeee

worldofgooballs wrote:

And then you will be a single forever.

wogfan wrote:
worldofgooballs wrote:

And then you will be a single forever.

Nope!

eeee

Video here. Good job.

I think I managed to find the main area where WoG stuff is posted (http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%D5%B3%D5%B3%CA%C0%BD%E7#/pn=0). There's been lots of activity hasn't there. My Burnout level got a mention today! I also spotted that Mygod posted my record tower on the day it was set (http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2234980366). At the bottom of that page you can see that lkjhgfdsa431 posted my recent speed build, so he must be able to access YouTube.
Its annoying not being able to read anything; Google translate is useless.

Anyway, back to the records. I was a bit sceptical at first about the authenticity of these new record breakers. Was anyone else amazed at just how fast dahkjdas was in his server farm vid - its got the look of a TAS trying to act "human". I know what you're going to say, "well you beat him", but the only reason I did is cos I got lucky with the speed the balls climbed the structure. I actually wasn't as fast building the structure; he's faster than me! If him and lkjhgfdsa431 are the real deal, then I can foresee lots more records being broken.

@Mygod, how do you take the vids off youku - do you have to use a special program? If I take your vid of ToG off youtube then I'll be left with a 5th hand copy, which isn't very good.

dahkjdas and lkjhgfdsa431 are going to have to start posting their records on this site themselves. If no one on here was Chinese then we wouldnt know anything about them, and you're not always going to be around to put the vids on youtube. To make it really easy for them, you or I could create accounts for them so all they'd have to do is type in a simple username and password and give them the link to the New Records thread, simple! All they'd need to say is the name of the level and score, plus a link to the vid/screenshot. They'd also be able to upload their profiles.

Nope, he actually has no access to YouTube. I downloaded your video and uploaded to tudou which is not blocked. lkjhgfdsa431 posted a topic for me.
I believe they don't how to TAS because they even don't know how to gain access to YouTube. Tongue
And those video on YouTube should be the 2nd hand copy because I asked them to send me the original one because youku added a watermark onto the video. The problem is that dahkjdas recorded his video in half-size and that makes the video quality low. I don't know why but I told him to correct this.
I will try to let them come to this site.
P.S. The Chinese forum is in a mess now IMO so I don't go there frequently.

Naveed you bad guy!You broke the drool OCD 20s Sad
Mygod is right.Another reason that they do not want to go there is that one of them(dahkjdas)did not like English(actually he was not good at English)and the other can't record video and was not good at English.That is too bad Sad
Also Peter you can go to Tieba to find some interesting things,such as the daily of goos(That is a “bayou” created)or you can find some video that you may not see about WOG.

eeee

I am @Wogfan4Evr in tieba. Wink

@Mygod, can you give me the original ToG vid as well (if its not too big)?
I'll leave it up to you then to get them on here - blackmail works well. Wink

Do it if you want, but I don't think he'll reply on here himself.

The link is dead, long live the link!

Oh sorry. I don't know what happened but the file disappeared. Now try the same link again.

It worked, thanks.
I just remembered that you also upped worldofgooballs infesty record, so could you drop that one as well.

Well this is dying....

Has no one made any new records in the past 5 weeks?

My Profile

Is...
Is that a record?

-_-

@worldofgooballs found a BUG in WoG. If a level never got an OCD before and got it this time, enter a level immediately when back to the island, then you can drag balls even it's still playing level starting animation! I don't know whether we can use this BUG to break new records.
P.S.: Whistle Least Time Goal/OCD Unoffical Record used this BUG.
P.P.S.: Sorry for my bad English.

Topic unlocked for further discussion of New record-ing

James wrote:
Topic unlocked for further discussion of New record-ing
Who locked it though?

Threads lock automatically if there are no comments for a long time, and unlock if a mod posts.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I made a new OCD record. Smile

I'll try to make the video.

Edit: Done. I think I can try to beat most of DaB's OCD records.

My Profile

Nice one. Smile

https://

.be

22 is possible on fisty's bog although getting across the water is a pain.

Has anyone tried the 7 move strat for Ode To Bridge Builder? I haven't had much luck on it.

Edit: This could or could not be a record. Please help me get the correct time down. Smile

Edit 2 : While looking around I found this. D is for DaB, P is for Pavke, K for Kopa, J for Jairo and C is for Cycl4mate. (It should be unless I'm wrong) Beside OOS is KJ meaning both Kopa and Jairo got 32 seconds so one of them is the holder of the record. Does anyone remember this forum?

Edit 3: Welp, looks it doesn't matter anymore. I have no clue when I did this. (probably a few months back but I didn't notice)

My Profile

I've studied the Deliverance vid, and I'm pretty certain you did it in 54 sec. Timing starts when the cursor appears, and ends when it starts to fade out. You could've saved yourself any trouble by editing the pers2 score to a time higher than 55 so you'd be able to tell, then change it back when you'd finished.
Anyway, well done on that; you could even have gone a bit faster if you'd had the mouse in the right spot for clicking the yes button.

It's odd you never noticed that OOS score... oh well, at least we can now put a name to the record. Smile

Something strange I've noticed on your vids is the aspect ratio. Why do you make them widescreen? If you're using Windows Live Movie Maker then click on the Project tab and choose 'Standard (4:3)'.

I used to do the 'Recomeneded for this project' and would just save it without doing anything so didn't see the option. I've also noticed that my videos are not same as your but didn't know what was the problem. I'll use the Standard (4:3) from now.

I firgured out when I did OOS. Two days ago I was trying to use the cutscene skip to do a run on my speedrun and I must have done OOS quicker (It's the only reason I have, I also thought 32 was the least so I didn't bother for trying less back then).

Edit : Another record. I'll try to record the video tomorrow. (This took me 40 minutes to do!)

My Profile

Impressive! I thought no one would beat 16. If you were trying for a record, you should really have been recording it.
Speaking of recording, are you going to try and get a vid of OOS 31 as well?

What's your best speedrun time so far, and where are you timing it from and to?

The flaw on your 16 second run was at the end. You attached the eye on the line and just let it float. Here I atthaced the eye and removed the bottom Ivy so it would be balloon-Ivy structure only which is more lighter then a line.

At the moment I have 4 records which does not have a video. I'll be recording my Drool and RPS one. Water Lock was a pretty lucky run and I haven't been able to repeat again. And OOS is just too hard to record and know which video is the record.

My best speedrun time (if you count the whole game with no skips used) was 42 minutes. I was aiming around 40 minutes to 43.

Have you tried anything new on Tumbler? Like shaking bug or the fast clicking bug? I was able to kill an Albino goo with the shaking bug without killing any of my Ivys but that was the best I could do.

Edit :

Edit 2:

This looks exactly the same as the 32 video but trust me its 31 seconds. AP changed my OOS to 99 seconds and after a few tries I did this and refreshed gootool and it was 31 seconds again. The reason why I don't see the cutscene and credits is because I changed the folder name of Chapter5End and credits to a different thing so I didn't had to watch the whole thing every try.

My Profile