New Records

1835 replies [Last post]

Just had a quick look for Tair. I couldn't find a youtube channel, but he does have a goofans account with a couple of custom levels; no profiles though.

Yes, I think some of the other threads may have something. I'll have a look when I can.

I've just found an earlier profile by Gil for GPU max goo. Does that name ring a bell? Kopa mentions him here.

Can you remember anything about whistler 0 moves? And also water lock (even though its been given to weed for now); Kopa has the earliest profile.

the record
I BROKE ONE RECORD JUST NOW.
Infesty The WormOCD47s!

eeee

WHICH ONE IS IT.

?

Smile

@lkjhgfdsa431 at Tieba got 44 seconds in Infesty the Worm OCD at 07/07/2013 10:54 UTC which is earlier than you and faster than you.
Here's the screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/qEiJRWW.png
He doesn't have a video and his World of Goo is in Chinese. Here's the patch I mentioned in World of Goo Language Packs. So that does count as a record, right?

Oh,that's too bad......
But I'll try to broke it,Hehheh.
But at Tieba it's really counted in Wogfan?

eeee

I would like to point out...

*Cough*. I'll try to beat the 44 one.

You know.. Three people broke peter's record... So I'm assuming peter will come out and give a more faster one? (Please don't, I want records. Tongue)

Edit: Okay I got 45 seconds in video. Will that work?

My Profile

Mygod wrote:
@lkjhgfdsa431 at Tieba got 44 seconds in Infesty the Worm OCD at 07/07/2013 10:54 UTC which is earlier than you and faster than you.
Here's the screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/qEiJRWW.png
He doesn't have a video and his World of Goo is in Chinese. Here's the patch I mentioned in World of Goo Language Packs. So that does count as a record, right?

Well, are you sure they can visit the sites which hosts are in China?

No, I'm not. But I guess it's no big deal. Tongue

I must be a bum player; everyones beating me! Crying I reckon I could do it faster if I were to try again (which I'm not); it is quite a slopy run, done over 2 years ago now.

@nav, beat 44 if you want the record.

Take a look at this from yesterday. 1510!

So, how are those addins coming along, AP, James, pug?

1000th post! Big smile

Sorry I had to..

Also the first topic to reach the 1000 mark. Smile

@Peter and Mygod, I hate you guys. Tongue

My Profile

@naveed_rizvi
NOOOOOOOOOO! I wanted the 1000th reply. Sad
Why you hate me? I didn't set that record you know.

@Mods close this topic right now or it'll get 2000 posts! Tongue
Just kidding. But hey, its really cool to have a topic wit more than 1000 posts and all about records!

You posted about your friend who got 44 seconds. If you didn't post it I would have been free from this mess. Tongue

Yeah I remembered while doing Infesty that Peter gave the 999 comment. (Though if you include Peter's very first post he got the 1000th post.)

My Profile

Hmm. Where do I download the newest version of WOG? All I have is a Magic Key and a broken download link, from 5 years ago xD

Peter: APc3 is ready for release, but it's a lot of work to package all the levels together! I'm still working on that.

Marius: That's annoying! I just tried the link and it's down. Is anyone here on 2D Boy's email whitelist? Otherwise if you securely email me the normal executable I can diff it with mine and send you that.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Oh,mygod,my1000th post!

eeee

Oh,mygod,my1000th post!
Too bad…
Get 2000th post instead.

eeee

AP, I think Peter meant the addin testing and publishing.

Sorry, I'm trying to make time for it between everything else, and I keep forgetting. There are currently 10 addins in the queue including inwog's Nature Worlds, but if I get myself into gear I can hopefully get them done in a couple of days.

I know, but I said I wasn't going to get through most of those until I released APc3.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

@Movildima, No. This topic went very off-topic when Wikigoo-4evr came and you guys talked about religions or something. (Sorry I read the whole topic once few months ago.) I don't know how religion came here instead of record...

@WoGballs, You kinda made a double post there. You could have just edited your first comment instead of writing a new one.

@AP, You mean the 1.30 patch site is down? Yeah I noticed that few days ago.

My Profile

@puggsoy Wow, I can't even remember that. Wasn't it in another topic? I don't recall doing it in this one.

If someone needs the 1.30 patch, just ask me, I have the installer.

It started from page 6 and took a few more pages before it ended. I'm surprised mods didn't delete ANYTHING from that.

Also my name is naveed not puggsoy. Tongue

My Profile

Will he or she recieve a notice after I @ him/her?

I think @lkjhgfdsa431 did not have that record because he/she did not give us a video.

eeee

@naveed_rizvi didn't give us a video of Water Lock 45s OCD either but he still keeps the record so I think that one should count.

He did the record. You don't believe if Pavke got 38 balls in whistler?

My Profile

Hey naveed, I putted the @ to address my post to puggsoy, not you Tongue

EDIT: I was looking the 6th page of this topic and you know, I haven't participated to any religious talks here. Now I want you, naveed, to admit that I didn't do that. Tongue

I didn't say anything about you guys. Just the mods for not deleting the posts.

My Profile

I forgive you Tongue

Then why did not the wogfan leaderboard get updated? Tongue