New Records

1835 replies [Last post]

Finally someone did this! (I seem to remember I have discussed about this before) Congratulations!

My Profile

Another 2 records, you're on fire!

@ Mygod, Re. #1162
Fine work detective. So the shaking bug originated in China from an unheard of guy!

Re. wii & vova, you'd think they'd have got more than 17 if whacking was used. If wii is still active on tieba you could ask him.

Re. Rubberduck, no one ever acknowledged him in the least time thread on 2dboy; it might be legit, who knows.

I think you're probably right that the first use was Impale 48. You just need to ask Jairo & Kopa now.

Re. Tumbler 38 Pete, it proves he's a cheat!

No, @wii isn't active anymore.

About @Rubberduck, check the later one where more people got 5 secs OCD in this level, and I've seen few people who cheat in time (look at other cheating account), and I think those people might not go to the official forum for this record since all it needs is practice, so you definitely can't hold this record. Tongue

Btw I don't know Jairo or Kopa. Tongue

Mygod wrote:
According to #4 in this post in tieba (posted on 07/17/2009 10:45 GMT+8), the flower bug/shaking bug is first discovered by

I want to refute what @mygod said.
#27 This post showed the Tao said he done the 39 balls record"原理类似绞轮" (The principle is the sheave)I think he was the first man who found the shaking bug.

eeee

That's just great, another unknown one. Try and get 4 on it naveed.

You do know Kopa - YouTube

Query: why do you and the other Chinese players always put an @ before peoples names, eg, @Rubberduck, @wii.

@worldofgooballs
I don't know how that works. I don't think it has something to do with the flower bug.

@Peter B
I know him but I meant I don't know how to ask him.
I think other people use @ too in Twitter, Facebook, etc. to indicate that the following is a username, don't they?

@Mygod
Actually I don't know what's he really expression. Maybe you can contact @Dwerdwer to know something about Tao. But I think he was talking about something like spin.Puzzled

On 11/05/2008 , you can see that Tao finished Hang low with only 4 moves. Dwerdwer done the 4 in the next month.So the 4 moves record is for Tao?

@Peter Tongue Your record seems to be killed by an unknown person.

eeee

naveed_rizvi wrote:

I saw the video and found that the time is actually 8.33 seconds (10/30 frame), so if you are a little faster, it will be a new record! Tongue

@Mygod, you could PM him on there. I cant do it cos google wont let me any more.
I didnt know about the Twitter @ thing.

@worldofgooballs, your link doesn't work; you missed the php off the end - 11/05/2008. Yes, it does seem he was the first then.

Peter B wrote:
@worldofgooballs, your link doesn't work; you missed the php off the end - 11/05/2008. Yes, it does seem he was the first then.

Oh, how mindless I am!

BTW, is there anyone knows who hold the WU 92 balls record?

eeee

Peter B wrote:
I didnt know about the Twitter @ thing.

On Twitter, if I write "@MygodStudio Your bitcoin was stolen!", MygodStudio (aka Mygod) will receive a notification.

Since your talking about record holders, peter do you plan on keeping kopa the record holder of You Have to Explode the Head? He said he is unsure if he did it and the video says dwerdwer might have given the strat. Though interestingly dwerdwer max is 94 on that level but he got it before kopa.

I actually think the Going Up 4 second is possible but I guess it will be a 1 in a 45 chance of doing it. I'll see what I can do.

Edit: 4 sec.

My Profile

@Mygod, could you ask dwer about hang low 4 moves.

@nav, seeing as theres no actual proof dwer ever got 95, we cant give it to him. Again, Mygod could ask him.
Kopa has the earliest profile - Sat, 04/18/2009 - 15:31

You like making things difficult for yourself; you're going to have to get 4 sec again for the vid.

@worldofgooballs, we know that Marius has the earliest profile (Sat, 10/25/2008 - 13:55), and Matthew Richardson earliest vid.

@dwerdwer is sure that @Kopa did 95 balls first based on his strat but he didn't get 95 though.
@dwerdwer is not sure about the Hang Low 4 moves one. And I can't find him nor @Tao talking about this record before 11/05/2008 at tieba. @dwerdwer said he was the first in the leaderboard on 12/02/2008. So I think maybe @Tao's record is incorrectly removed for cheating?
Anyway @dwerdwer said 24 balls wasn't discovered by him.

Peter B wrote:

@worldofgooballs, we know that Marius has the earliest profile (Sat, 10/25/2008 - 13:55), and Matthew Richardson earliest vid.

It seems like Marius got it?
BTW, WOGFan wasn't uploaded some naveed's awesome record... And my game's resolution was just the same as it was before.Sad

eeee

I think peter is just waiting till I record more videos so he doesn't have to go to WOGFan every time. (Which I'm trying my best!)

So I tried Tumbler, and I was able to get one of the albinos get stuck at the other side of the wheel with the shaking bug and none of my ivys died. I even managed to free the goo but when I tried to get the albino inside the wheel again it just bounced and died.

Goomatz if you see this, could you tell me where you placed your balloons to make a five ball chain in Fly Away?

My Profile

I'll give Hang low to Tao then.

I just didn't have time to update the site; its done now.

How did you free the Tumbler albino goo?

I've tried detaching the Tumbler albino Goo Balls before (With the shaking bug, Peter B), but never had any luck there, either. They seem to get stuck past the wall far before they detach.

For Tumbler, I did the same thing you did in Flying Machine, just I speed clicked the ivy on the right side and made it really strong and when structure went left I just put the ivy on the triangle thats inside the wheel and waited until the strand broke and freed the albino which which was outside.

My Profile

I have been trying to get 37 balls on Tumbler, too - although I haven't had as much luck. Particularly, I seem to be awful at speed-clicking Ivy balls.

I don't think any record has yet to use both the speed-click glitch and the shaking bug; is that true? Or am I missing something?

Also, tip on getting 37: Don't let the shaking structure get stuck in the pipe. If this happens, the chance of a gooball dying increases dramatically.

My Top 5 tower[s]: 51.38m Profile | 51.17m Video - Click on my username to see my addins.

Yes. The area around levelexit has dampening factor. The same reason as that the balloon balls disappear after detaching a strand. Tongue

Edit:

Edit 2:

My Profile

I thought thats what you did. You can definitely get your first max goo record then.

I wont be recording Water Lock as it takes a whole minute per try and the level is just annoying.

I don't think I'll do Tumbler because its just too random and (again) I don't have the patience to keep on trying it.

My Profile

Wow naveed you set a large of wonderful record!Laughing out loud

eeee

For get about the whole annoying and takes to long to try thing, I did this on my third run. This could be improved to about 38 seconds but I'm not going to try it at the moment.

Edit: So I've been trying to get 1550 gooballs but I don't know what to do try anymore. If I try to max out Infesty I'd reach 1550 but the level is just too hard for me. Any ideas on what level I could improve on?

Also this is the best I could do with no support. (16.39m)

My Profile

You could get a couple more on Whistler & HTIC, and about 5 more on SHS & Shaft. I explain an easier 62 ball method in the shaft description. I made changes to that desc a few days after publication, so anyone who saved it on release should redownload it.

Were you trying to beat my 19.45.

@Mygod, is Tao still active on Tieba?

Peter B wrote:
You could get a couple more on Whistler & HTIC, and about 5 more on SHS & Shaft. I explain an easier 62 ball method in the shaft description. I made changes to that desc a few days after publication, so anyone who saved it on release should redownload it.

Were you trying to beat my 19.45.

@Mygod, is Tao still active on Tieba?

Yes, but he doesn't play WoG anymore.

Everytime I do Whistler the water goo always goes through the whistle and dies when I try to push it so that one is really hard. SHS is also hard as I can never light up the structure (If I could have light it up I would have tried 37 on that level).
While I was doing HTIC I almost got 65 balls but one of the goo product fell when I ripped the structure and when the structure fell and hit the spikes I messed up with the juggling (Alas Burnout wont ever be finished!) and let one common die. I ended up on 63 gooballs so you could try HTIC again.

For Shaft, when do I place the goo when the bomb lights up? As soon as it gets on fire or wait till the bomb will almost explode?

Edit: I think you said to me o how far I'd get using 100,200 and just a final rush so yeah tried to beat you.

My Profile