New Records

1835 replies [Last post]

I've been trying the first four but haven't had any luck. I'm surprised you mentioned Deliverance 48 secs; isn't it fast enough?

GNS stands for Genetic Sorting Machine.

I think Goofans counts all the strands in the tower while GooTool counts all the strands balls used in the tower.

My Profile

I think the strand count might refer to every stand, not just strand balls... which would mean the maximum possible number of strands is 597.

EDIT: Didn't see Nav's post :s

My Top 5 tower[s]: 51.38m Profile | 51.17m Video - Click on my username to see my addins.

isn't it fast enough?

Well, if everyone thought like that, no record would ever be beat.

GNS stands for Genetic Sorting Machine

Oh, is that the new way we're going to shorten them! So, lets see: TWO, RGP, SCH, BLB, GAV, GAP, HRT, OSO. Big smile Anyway, GSM cant have a screenshot.

I think Goofans counts all the strands in the tower

Ah yes, that'll be it.

Re: GSM: Do you think it would be useful to have a mod which just sets skipeolsequence to "false" on that level? It wouldn't change anything in the gameplay, it would just make the standard moves/balls/time screen show up before the cutscene started.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

No, I'm not keen on that; its editing the level. I didn't even like it when Nav removed the cutscene on his OOS time record.

Just noticed my mistake on spelling GSM. :S

I updated the chart with the screenshots. I didn't give Going Up screenshots as it shouldn't be there at the first place, you already updated WOGFan with the max goo of Whistler and I don't like the idea of the max goo hint in Hello World. Also removed the Least Time OCD on HTIC. If you want a specific size for these screenshots I can re-upload them changing the size in the settings.

@Deku, It took me three days to get my tower reach the full height so you should try and use every 300 balls; even if it takes a whole week. Though I must admit the flying triangle in my tower wasn't the plan and it suddenly just came over me to try and do it in my final run.

My Profile

Wait more too can be collected on Whistler??

@Nav, thats a great help; I think the sizes will be alright. I'll update the site soon.

@Jim, possibly, but who's going to do it.

@Peter B
@dwerdwer said he doesn't have the videos. Puzzled

That's a shame, but not all is lost. Back in July 2013 I saved his Drool vid using Camtasia. I've uploaded it to YouTube (read the description). He starts the vid part way through the record, skipping the first two shaking bugs.
I would've recorded GFail as well, but the vid wasn't working even back then.

Edit:
The chart in my sig (and on the WOGFan sites links page) is now updated with all the set dates on. They're all colour coded, so it should be easy to understand (see bottom right for key). All records set since this thread was made should be correct, i.e., mine, nav's, goomatz's etc. Just ask if you want to know how I got any of the dates. You'll also notice two new charts for towers and overall scores - tell me if you find anything wrong, or if ever they're not up to date.

One of the uncertain dates changes to green in the middle (Ivy Towers Min Moves - There also seems to be a mistake in the spelling of Ivy Towers in both instances it appears)

Also, why is there a record for OOS Min Time OCD?

My Top 5 tower[s]: 51.38m Profile | 51.17m Video - Click on my username to see my addins.

I made that part green cos I know it was done in June, but pre the 23rd. Fixed the Ivy spelling, and yeah you're right, OOS doesn't have an OCD.

Edit:
@mods, don't you think its unfair for kamal to have 2 towers in the top 10; his kamal profiles should be made hidden.

Edit2:
It doesn't matter about the colour now; I found out the exact dates for 2 of DEFE's records.

I dunno. He's had those two towers in the top 10 for as long as I've been here, and nobody's had a problem with it before now. I mean, ideally, yes, he'd only have one profile on the leaderboards at all, but that's just how the leaderboards were built. I have like 7 myself. XD
In my opinion, he was making towers before there was much competition there, so nobody really cared. How much should we care now? I'm not sure. What about it do you find unfair?

I'm gonna side w/Peter on the top ten towers. I think it's somewhere between "suboptimal" and "unfair" that kamal's #6 tower helps push MIN out of a top 10 spot. No disrespect intended to Kamal, I understand there was historical precedent, and at least his towers are different from each other, but since having a tower in the Highest Ever Towers pic carries so much prestige Wink I would just prefer that one person not take up multiple slots in that pic.

If it were up to me, I'd hide just that one 48.61m tower. Also, I don't think anyone's claiming that people can't have multiple profiles in general. Ah well, que sera sera.

@Deku: saw your 49.24m video, nice! Maybe if you were aggressive with the whistle during the final rush, you could keep the final ball from running away? I dunno, maybe that would destabilize things too much. Anyway good luck!

@worldofgooballs set a new record!
Fly Away Little Ones OCD 14 seconds, announced at 09/06/2014 15:17 UTC, video not recorded.

@MOM4Evr,
what buck said. Yeah, all you need to do is hide the one profile. If you dont then I think I'll take up all 10 places for myself. Wink

@wogfan,
worldofgooballs must not care much; why didnt he announce it here himself? And also, go over to his house, kick the door down and ask why he didnt record it.

And can someone ask dahkjdas if he's ever going to upload a more recent profile - his last one dates back almost a year. And ask lkjhgfdsa431 to upload his. I'm interested to see their scores.

@dengshouhao,
congratulations, you're now in the overall time top 10. I'll add you in the next update.

It shouldn't be too difficult for anyone to get in the overall moves and time leaderboard. The distance between 1st and 10th is huge.

@Peter
That one is for naveed.
Because of his Infesty record, I think I must break one of his records Smile. And I did it.
I didn't announce it because I went to sleep last night, I broke it at 23:00 in GMT+8.
I think I will record it. Yeah, I will Tongue .

eeee

Peter B wrote:

It shouldn't be too difficult for anyone to get in the overall moves and time leaderboard. The distance between 1st and 10th is huge.

Where I can see the leaderboard?

worldofgooballs wrote:

I didn't announce it because I went to sleep last night, I broke it at 23:00 in GMT+8.

Did you leave the game opened and go to sleep? I saw you're playing WoG whole night. Shock

Welcoming Unit OCD 36s (-8s) by @Life-Water-Rainbow using a new method, announced at 09/07/2014 9:09 UTC, video:

Is there an overall time leaderboard on Goofans?

@dengshouhao
Yes. Check out wogfan.webege.com or @Peter B's signature.

By the way, the original video doesn't have audio either for some reason. And all 5 stats in EOL scene shows up at the same time because he replaced a file from @wogfan. I've asked him to remove that file. Wink

EDIT: Just realized total OCD time is less than 1000s (998s) now. YAY. Laughing out loud

The"record charts"?

Life-Water-Rainbow got Welcoming Unit OCD 33s, he said that he can get 31s

dengshouhao wrote:
The"record charts"?

Here.

I've just got Welcoming Unit OCD 33 seconds.I will sent the video to you tomorrow.

Are You Coming Home, Love MOM.

Err……I did say it,But I think it's too hard for me to do and I won't try it in the near future.

Are You Coming Home, Love MOM.

I removed Kamal's shorter tower from the leaderboards. Welcome to the top 10, MIN!

Is there any Tieba page showing the announcement of WU 36 & 33s?

@Mygod,
can you Dropbox the WU-33s video as well so we can have the best quality version. Also, did you get dahkjdas to sent his ToG-18s vid to you? If so, could you do the same for that.

dengshouhao wrote:
Is there an overall time leaderboard on Goofans?

Yes, I added a chart called "Best Overall Scores" that included moves and time. I cant be 100% certain that they're correct, as I cant go through every single profile. But I did go through everyone on the first page of the Balls Collected leaderboard, and would think that they would have the best moves and times as well.
And I dont know what dahkjdas's and lkjhgfdsa431's recent scores are, so cant add them yet.