New Records

1835 replies [Last post]

Ah. So you have to whack the structure really hard at the head

No, you just drag the balloon down fast in front of the struc. until you lose grip of it.

I marked the profile as Cheating until the user can offer an explanation.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

@Peter B lkjhgfdsa431 used English World Of Goo to break the world record, but he used Chinese World Of Goo to collect more goo balls, and the profiles data file that he uploaded is of Chinese World Of Goo that he played, he haven't uploaded the profiles data file of English World Of Goo that he played yet.

Are You Coming Home, Love MOM.

That doesn't make any sense. There is no actual Chinese World Of Goo - only addins to change the language. There would be no reason for him to use two different pers2 files. I'm not trying to accuse him of anything, but you can see how strange it looks. You and the other Chinese players don't have the same problem.

@dengshouhao; I thought you spoke English?

POST1: …………什么意思…………I'm a Chinese Player

POST2:I have some videos to show my speed, but how to upload……

POST3:We cant go to Youtube in China

(MODEDIT: Merged your posts)

I knew you were Chinese; its just that you never answered me before.

Do you have any videos on Tieba/YouKu? If so, link me to them.

dengshouhao wrote:
POST1: …………什么意思…………I'm a Chinese Player

POST2:I have some videos to show my speed, but how to upload……

POST3:We cant go to Youtube in China

(MODEDIT: Merged your posts)

Yes, there is something damning that doesn't allow us to enter most of websites, such as Youtube and Facebook, which are set abroad in China.

Did you use an auto clicker to click the continue handle? I've never seen it get it clicked as fast as you did it.

My Profile

当手在抖动的时候,使鼠标也动起来,抖动就会传递到鼠标上了。
这方法也应该有别的人成功过吧。

We'll need someone to translate that. I've just tried clicking the bar early like that, and yes, it is actually possible.

@dengshouhao Please don't speak Chinese there.
By the way,I can go to the YouTuBe.

lkjhgfdsa431 wrote:
@dengshouhao Please don't speak Chinese there.
By the way,I can go to the YouTuBe.

I think you must have got over the "wall", haven't you?

dengshouhao wrote:
Google Translate wrote:
When the hand shake when making the mouse is also moving up, shake the mouse is passed on to the.
This method should also have someone else succeeded it.

I guess he was talking about the shaking bug.

No, it was about pressing the mouse button rapidly. The 'trembling hand'/'shaking hand'/'vibrating hand' etc. is one way to mash buttons really fast.

My Top 5 tower[s]: 51.38m Profile | 51.17m Video - Click on my username to see my addins.

Yeah, that makes sense, actually. My bad.

Worldofgooballs got Fly Away Little Ones 7 seconds a few hours ago, but he didn't make the video. Is there someone that want to go to his home and kick his door and ask why he had no video with me now?
Well, I'm just joking. Screenshot is here:
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1327/9244/original.jpg

That's AWESOME!!!

Peter B wrote:
That doesn't make any sense. There is no actual Chinese World Of Goo - only addins to change the language. There would be no reason for him to use two different pers2 files. I'm not trying to accuse him of anything, but you can see how strange it looks. You and the other Chinese players don't have the same problem.

Sorry, my English is so poor that I can't speak a lot, so I have to talk about this in Chinese.
如果一个玩家同时玩一个中文版粘粘世界和一个英文版粘粘世界,这两个游戏的存档可能会相互覆盖,我并不知道为什么会出现这种情况。
By the way, do you use QQ? There are some QQ groups which were set by some Chinese players and I'm looking forward to your coming.

Peter B wrote:

@goomatz; it was just a fluke; wasn't trying to do it.
btw, you're FALO vid should've been in 4:3, not 16:9.

I know you were. Smile Just mentioned if somebody else want to try the 17 balls.
My next video is going to be in 4:3. Wink
Is there a way to change it afterwards?

Peter B wrote:
No, you just drag the balloon down fast in front of the struc. until you lose grip of it.

That's what I did but the head never flips, it just jumps up really high.

Anyway I tested a strategy in "Fisty's Bog". Look what I ended up with Big smile :
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/661/o7RxsS.png

The video needs some serious shortening this will take a while and I will not be at home the next week.

edit:
NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Fraps didn't work properly somehow and I only got the first 15 minutes in which not much happen. Puzzled
I will try to get it on video when I'm back home in one week.

26?! Did you use the fast-clicking tool?

I used the speed clicking bug but no auto clicker tool. I just click very fast.

goomatz, you f***in' genius!! You've maxed out the level! That gets the total count into the 90's now. We're so close to 1600!
I suppose next on your cards is Burning Man. Wink

I think you got the wrong end of the stick with what I said. You asked me "how did you flip the "head" in your 3 seconds run of Burning Man?", and I replied "it was just a fluke; wasn't trying to do it."

Dont know about the post aspect ratio change. See it YouTube has a fix for it. It's not that important though.

@Life-Water-Rainbow,

Is there someone that want to go to his home and kick his door and ask why he had no video with me now?
Well, I'm just joking.

Oh, were we joking? I was already on my way over there. Looks like I'll have to eat these eggs now. Smile

I would've thought that if you had two WoG copys, they'd simply load up the same pers2 from the default location. Anyway, forget about it.

By the way, do you use QQ?

Tencent QQ, an instant messaging software service developed by Chinese company Tencent Holdings Limited... no, I dont use that. Although I did once work as a QQ - I used to promt people when to enter the line at a supermarket. Laughing out loud

dengshouhao wrote:
当手在抖动的时候,使鼠标也动起来,抖动就会传递到鼠标上了。
这方法也应该有别的人成功过吧。

@Deku's translation is close. Here's my version: When the hand is trembling, the mouse trembles too. I think someone else has succeeded using this method.

Life-Water-Rainbow wrote:
By the way, do you use QQ? There are some QQ groups which were set by some Chinese players and I'm looking forward to your coming.

Translation: If someone plays a Chinese version of the game (referring to @laobubu's patch) and an English version, one game will overwrite the other's profile. I don't know why this happens.
I think few people outside China use QQ and I'd not recommend using it if you don't want your data transmitted to Chinese government. Tongue

@goomatz
26 BALLZ?! Impressive. Can't wait to see 1600 balls happen. Laughing out loud
Why is there only the first 15 mins? Is your disk space running out?

goomatz wrote:

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Fraps didn't work properly somehow and I only got the first 15 minutes in which not much happen. Puzzled
I will try to get it on video when I'm back home in one week.

Maybe you are using an unregistered version so you can only record for 15 minutes.

Why there isn't a Least OCD Moves world record? Tongue

I've just got two new world records: The Third Wheel OCD 24 seconds. Here is the screenshot:
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1333/6956/original.jpg
The video may be announced tomorrow.

Peter B wrote:
@Life-Water-Rainbow,

Is there someone that want to go to his home and kick his door and ask why he had no video with me now?
Well, I'm just joking.

Oh, were we joking? I was already on my way over there. Looks like I'll have to eat these eggs now. Smile

Well, you are so humor.Tongue

Peter B wrote:

By the way, do you use QQ?

Tencent QQ, an instant messaging software service developed by Chinese company Tencent Holdings Limited... no, I dont use that. Although I did once work as a QQ - I used to promt people when to enter the line at a supermarket. Laughing out loud

Well...that's a pity.Sad

Well, actually I think it was my fault. My computer started lagging after 15 min. I stopped the recording and probably forgot to start it again when it stopped lagging. Sorry about that but I promise to record it as fast as possible.